** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Mpowers162

I have to disagree with you on one point.

The Padres have the best Unis in baseball. That sand color is just unbeatable.

What are you talking about with color against color?

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Mpowers162

I have to disagree with you on one point.

The Padres have the best Unis in baseball. That sand color is just unbeatable.

What are you talking about with color against color?

capt.5fd8093b72fa4bfb9a183342c1242fdd.dodgers_brewers_spring_baseball_azli103.jpg

It's difficult to distinguish when watching and aesthetically it just doesn't make any sense.

Felipe Lopez
dblh7m.jpg

So I said that I would be willing to give away any shoes that we couldnt use because of guys getting traded...well add to that any shoes that come in witherrors...

First person who responds to this thread will be the proud owner of these spikes shown above for Felipe Lopez...supposed to say "LOPY 2" on the backbut instead say "LOZY 2"...size 10.

e8a2658233a488d35128891543ad3fbdddec9dde.pjpg

They are yours then...send me a PM with your name and address and I will get them out to you today.

seriously what the %%#%!!!!

Those are fire
anyways i'm a size 11 so thank God or I would have a hissyfit

Next set up for grabs....2 winners....Orlando Cabrera (Anaheim Angels colors)

Have 2 pair....size 11....first two to reply each get a pair

Just fair warning...it wont be often that I have stuff to give away...just happens to be that I was doing some Spring Cleaning today...also please dont PM mewith requests....love giving this stuff away but wont have time to keep track of who is looking for what...this is the fairest way to do it.

9122651257ab38f95438af1393b4c8ce1a8fa8ae.pjpg

d4616326ac815a8119046d8f943f7f870af0335d.pjpg
1cc26712d2a0a89a56b82419b518b1f90bc1109a.pjpg

swingmanike PM me your address....jcuk3tm0 you are the other winner and I have your address.

Congrats guys

Hey techniquely I had the first two replys so I should get both. Nah I'm kidding but thanks. I'll send you my address.

I'm just going to start rooting for Easton players to get traded.

thanks again. i cant wait to see these in person. you have me checking this post every 10mins now. lol

^
laugh.gif
... not as much as I've missed out. I normally stay glued to mythread here, but on the one day that I'm away from a computer all afternoon (treating my mom on her birthday), free cleats are given away. Go figure...that's just some awful luck right there.

Anyway... some pics for you guys:

Michael Young Shox Fuse PE (decent, but I prefer his PE Clippers from last year)

A.J. Pierzynski 5-Tool MCS, with Shox instead of Zoom (interesting)

Ronny Cedeno 2K5 (I love the white toe versions, like V. Wells and Robi Cano used to wear)

Grady Sizemore '94 Clippers (usually wears new Clippers, but he went classic today)

...and a few pics for you new Easton fans out there...

Brandon Backe Mojo PE (colors are hard to see, though)

Hanley Ramirez Mojo PE

^
laugh.gif
... not as much as I've missed out. I normally stay glued to my thread here, but on the one day that I'm away from a computer all afternoon (treating my mom on her birthday), free cleats are given away. Go figure... that's just some awful luck right there.
laugh.gif
Man i was sleep most of the day. I woke up the first timeand I missed it by 5 minutes. The second time I missed it by like 12. I'm keeping this page on refresh
laugh.gif

^ I think future giveaways should be rewarded to those who post the most MLB cleat pics (i.e. markyd33psu, Fear the Mongolian Chop, and TheOtherAI9) instead ofthe quickest reply. What do you think?

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ I think future giveaways should be rewarded to those who post the most MLB cleat pics (i.e. markyd33psu, Fear the Mongolian Chop, and TheOtherAI9) instead of the quickest reply. What do you think?

I have no problem wit that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom