MINNESOTA TWINS Official 2010 Season Thread (94-67) >>> First round Sweep. What else.

About to leave!

Pavano pitching. Mauer will be playing. Should be a lot of fun. And it was supposed to rain tonight but it cleared up
pimp.gif

I'll do my best to take pictures.
nerd.gif

saw 1st couple innings on mlbtv. from what i could see what a nice ballpark
pimp.gif

all star game need to be in that park asap
pimp.gif

The field looked unreal last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to a game on my Spring Break and they looked solid. Pavano threw well and everyone hit the ball well.

Gonna be a good season. AL Central Champs.

Originally Posted by mjd77

What's capacity in that park?  Looks tiny...but really nice.
You're right, it is tiny. 39,504 to be exact. They wanted it to be that way though ... to get that secluded feel.

I'll upload my pictures from Friday pretty soon here. I've got a lot
laugh.gif

Three hours away!
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

Lineup
1. CF - Denard Span
2. 2B - Orlando Hudson
3. C - Joe Mauer
4. 1B - Justin Morneau
5. RF - Michael Cuddyer
6. DH - Jason Kubel
7. LF - Delmon Young
8. SS - JJ Hardy
9. 3B - Nick Punto

Let's start out 2010 on the right foot.

The new stadium is gorgeous, don't let any people tell you "if it's not Dallas Stadium or the new Yankees Stadium it's plain." Less is more. I'd be genuinely surprised and certainly disappointed if we do not contend this year. Let the games begin.

The new stadium is gorgeous, don't let any people tell you "if it's not Dallas Stadium or the new Yankees Stadium it's plain." Less is more. I'd be genuinely surprised and certainly disappointed if we do not contend this year. Let the games begin.

hey fellas, just found this thread...how's everybody doin?

Delmon with the first HR of the year
pimp.gif

Hells $#*%**# yeah Delmon.

O-Hud almost knocked one out too. Hit the top most part of that outfield wall
smh.gif

Pick it up Baker.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

anyone got a stream? the one i'm using is laggy as hell
Since it's on ESPN2 shouldn't it be live on ESPN360?

I've hated Mijares with a passion since, forever, it seems.
smh.gif

Not how you want to start the season, but one game means nothing. Last year we lost our opener and we won our division. Lets bounce back tomorrow.

Blackburn vs. Saunders....

I personally believe Mijares should have started the year in AAA. The kid doesn't prepare himself until about June, that's been proven for two years now.

We unabashedly sucked last night. Uncharacteristic strikeouts, uncharacteristic pitching from Baker, who had NOTHING (seriously, he sucked, I'm amazed he nearly made it five), and loads of guys failed to capitalize on run-scoring opportunities. That's the way a night goes sometimes. If Morneau's screaming line splits the infield and scores two the outcome is different. Instead it's hit right into Morales' glove. Can't indict anyone after one game, and I don't expect an 0-5 with 3 K's from Span or two breaking balls rolled over by Mauer in consecutive nights.

Back
Top Bottom