Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Props d e beatup. Did you get the information for the other Jordan's you were talking about as well?

Props d e beatup. Did you get the information for the other Jordan's you were talking about as well?

I'll probably pass...I got 2 pairs as it is, one of which is ds still and the other pair I don't believe I've worn more than twice since release date in 2006....but if the quality is alot better, and not too many drastic changes (for the worse)...I'd consider...getting these again..
grin.gif

I'll probably pass...I got 2 pairs as it is, one of which is ds still and the other pair I don't believe I've worn more than twice since release date in 2006....but if the quality is alot better, and not too many drastic changes (for the worse)...I'd consider...getting these again..
grin.gif

I still got my pair from before DS... I'm good on these unless I can like pick them up for like $60 or something.

I still got my pair from before DS... I'm good on these unless I can like pick them up for like $60 or something.

dtb, I have access to it but I'm trying not to overstep my boundaries I guess.  This is a GREAT opportunity that I don't want to risk.  I'll do what I can to help the community when I can though.  I did notice Retro 16 on deck for I believe Fall '12 and something interesting was Air Jordan 8.0 - Not Retro 8 but 8.0.  $150 pricepoint so I'm curious.  If I had to guess it would be a Max version like the 2s but we'll see...

PS...

You Kobe Fans, there's a $180 Supreme version of the Kobe VII.  Yes, $180!

dtb, I have access to it but I'm trying not to overstep my boundaries I guess.  This is a GREAT opportunity that I don't want to risk.  I'll do what I can to help the community when I can though.  I did notice Retro 16 on deck for I believe Fall '12 and something interesting was Air Jordan 8.0 - Not Retro 8 but 8.0.  $150 pricepoint so I'm curious.  If I had to guess it would be a Max version like the 2s but we'll see...

PS...

Originally Posted by apthekid

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

The Miltary's creased the worst out of any shoes I've ever had.  My Mars IV's didn't crease half as bad.

Must've been a bad batch. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

The Miltary's creased the worst out of any shoes I've ever had.  My Mars IV's didn't crease half as bad.

Must've been a bad batch. 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

PS...

Yea man I understand, don't go getting fired lol. G/l on the info though man, it's appreciated. Wow at a XVI retro though, I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for those to make a real return. Next year might end up being better than this year.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

PS...

Yea man I understand, don't go getting fired lol. G/l on the info though man, it's appreciated. Wow at a XVI retro though, I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for those to make a real return. Next year might end up being better than this year.

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

I trust Modern Notoriety, so I'm taking this as a HAIL YEAH!
Can't wait to get Military IV's! And it looks like everyone is right, about next year being the Year of the IV's!

ABOUT TIME!

Back
Top Bottom