Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

ehh

Nothing official on their site that I could find, but this Tweet last night...
FINAL_normal.jpg

ModernNotoriety Modern Notoriety 

Military IV Confirmed for 2012, Cement IV Confirmed for 2012, Oreo IV are also coming back.

Nothing official on their site that I could find, but this Tweet last night...
FINAL_normal.jpg

ModernNotoriety Modern Notoriety 

Military IV Confirmed for 2012, Cement IV Confirmed for 2012, Oreo IV are also coming back.

most will probably says its too soon, but if they're good quality then it makes up for it. Im really hoping the quality is on point cause i love these things but i need a new pair. 

most will probably says its too soon, but if they're good quality then it makes up for it. Im really hoping the quality is on point cause i love these things but i need a new pair. 

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have a feeling that there will be something special about the Military IV.
*crosses fingers*

Yeah, hopefully they'll have better quality than the last retro.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I have a feeling that there will be something special about the Military IV.
*crosses fingers*

Yeah, hopefully they'll have better quality than the last retro.

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

if IVs are retroed like last time around (piss poor quality) Ill pass, or only cop on discount...Oreos and Cements
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if IVs are retroed like last time around (piss poor quality) Ill pass, or only cop on discount...Oreos and Cements
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Weren't the Military's that came out in i think, late '05, made really really cheaply?? I actually had them, but they got stolen, so I really don't remember what the quality was like. I like the colorway, but I feel like they creased something CRAZY...??

Back
Top Bottom