Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

aww snap hollywood trying to tap that 90s nostalgia on turbo...They got me. Will go see it.

Del Toro as director would be :wow: too bad he's probably working on PR2 right now.

Last edited:
I elect myself to direct this film. I'd keep it in spirit with mighty morphin and have a lot of slow mo jump kicks to a putties face

And I promise no Jason David Frank cameo

I don't want Michael Bay directing. It will be corny and have too much CG crap like transformers. I want the megazords to be done like they did in pacific rim

Just download from pirate bay like I did and watch on your TV via USB
Might just have a 60 episode Power Rangers marathon instead 

Just looked and saw they were on netflix 
pimp.gif

Watched the first episode 

If bay made the film they'd focus on the pink ranger and you wouldn't really see them as power rangers at all. Zordon will be played by even Stevens.

He'll also somehow omit one trademark colored PR and make up a new one.

Last edited:
As long as the rangers get to put in some work against some putties in unmorphed combat then I'm good.

I don't want the sixth ranger (whether they go with green or white) to be introduced in this first film. Focus on the original 5 and hint at the sixth toward the end

If bay made the film they'd focus on the pink ranger and you wouldn't really see them as power rangers at all. Zordon will be played by even Stevens.He'll also somehow omit one trademark colored PR and make up a new one.

$20 says Megan Fox will be the Pink Ranger.

As long as the rangers get to put in some work against some putties in unmorphed combat then I'm good.

This. :smokin

I don't want the sixth ranger (whether they go with green or white) to be introduced in this first film. Focus on the original 5 and hint at the sixth toward the end

Agreed.

Whats with the hate for JDF? dont really care as my favorite was the Red Ranger anyway, just curious..

Agreed.

Whats with the hate for JDF? dont really care as my favorite was the Red Ranger anyway, just curious..

My favorite always has and always will be Austin St. John/ the OG red ranger. He had so much swag. No hate for Jason David Frank but he's just been involved with power rangers a little TOO long. It's like, bro we get it. You were a hot commodity in the 90's

Last edited:

Agreed.

Yes. Set it up just like Joker at the end of Batman Begins, or hell, they can even give whoever the Green/White Ranger will be a quick cameo like him walking off a bus and arriving at the end or something.

As far as the JDF hate, it's probably just because he's always seemed like a typical douche.

5:25 mark on how he got the Turbo cast fired

5:10 mark on this

Also, stuff like this doesn't help his cause neither :lol:

tumblr_n5810ukKMU1qd4rf5o4_500.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seeing some footage of JDF picking on David Yost (Billy) as well. I'm like bro who do you think you are? You were like this close to being a VR trooper, humble yourself :smh:

I think the JDF story about Saban is true and I also think JDF and Austin had beef. I remember that behind the scenes video where JDF kept saying "Green Green Green" and David Yost(Billy) shoved him. That video and JDF's ego led me to believe that JDF was one of the people that teased David Yost about being gay

Power rangers behind the scenes clip:

Last edited:
OG red ranger should have stayed in shape and maybe he would been asked to return for cameo once in a while.

Staying out of shape helped him refute rumours that he was doing gay pron.

Back
Top Bottom