Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Im so confused

EDIT: But now i have the weirdest erection...hrmmm
EDIT2: BRUH THE MAGNA DEFENDER?! :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dairanger and kakuranger are still entertaining to this day. Megaranger might be my favorite from the Sentai series though. It absolutely puts Power Rangers in Space to shame

I use to have the white ranger sword, the green ranger's dagger/flute, and the gold ranger's ceptor :pimp:

Titanus! The memories :wow: My son would come out for one devastating attack and then leave :lol:

Why did I click on those clips?! I've wasted my whole day on YouTube searching and watching power rangers clips. :lol:

Release date announced: July 22nd, 2016

Plus synopsis:

From a story by Executive Producer Roberto Orci (TRANSFORMERS, STAR TREK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2) and screenwriters Zack Stentz and Ashley Miller (X-MEN: FIRST CLASS, THOR) comes a modern reinvention of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, a group of ordinary high school kids who find themselves infused with extraterrestrial powers and must harness those powers as a team to save the world.

Zordon was an alien....his powers were "extraterrestrial"....

I always pictured zordon as an ancient being. I mean Rita and co were operating on the moon so technically their is some extraterrestrial activity going on in power rangers but describing their powers as such was kind of strange wording.

If we've learned nothing from TF and TMNT, he'll make this movie about Ernie and base everything around him too :rolleyes

I could see him announcing Jonah Hill as the lead already.

Last edited:
If we've learned nothing from TF and TMNT, he'll make this movie about Ernie and base everything around him too :rolleyes

I could see him announcing Jonah Hill as the lead already.

Lol they should use the OG juice bar set. I don't know though, the movie won't feel right if they don't recreate the 90's high school feel. I need whoever is going to play Zach dancing a lot :lol:

They're going to ruin it
frown.gif

The power ranger movie was so piff too. From the opening scene when they jumped out of the plane and tommy had the snowboard all the way to when they got the ninja costumes and ivan ooze had all the parents on that purp. My nostalgia meter is on 100000.

I have all of my og PR toys at my moms house. og figures, and morpher, swords n ****, and the morphin toys where the regular face flips to reveal the helmet head. Ahhh
Man I actually started rollerskating so hard after I saw the blading scene 
roll.gif
tell me this song dont bring back good memories 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom