Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I use the communicator sound as my text alert. When I was a kid I thought puddies were real and I would think I would be ready to put in work like my dude Tommy.

I remember having an MMPR coloring book when I was younger and it had a page that said if you see "Rita Repulsa or any type of other danger please dial 911" and I was like :wow: she's real?! I was doing good deeds for like a week hoping zordon would pick me to be a power ranger...I guess I wasn't good enough :frown: :lol:

That tigerzord looks so bootleg cause they ****** up the transformation on the packaging pictures :lol:

The Legacy stuff is nice but so overpriced :\

I'll be picking up one of these in the near future though :pimp:

TOY-TOK-2543.jpg

Last edited:
I legit got sad when rangers were replaced. Stupid peace conference, stupid pan global games, stupid karate camp, stupid karate injury, stupid graduation and mysterious aging

I had a huge crush on Karan as a kid and she still looks good. Adam was a beast fighting puddies and tengas though

Last edited:
lot of MMPR nostalgia in here
pimp.gif
 but you bros realize this is a Power Rangers reboot, not a Mighty Morphiin Power Rangers reboot.

I don't see the movie being anything more than a kids movie. considering the last couple of power rangers shows (samurai, mega force, pirates) I don't think i'll be seeing this movie.

will wait for more details.

That tigerzord looks so bootleg cause they ****** up the transformation on the packaging pictures :lol:

The Legacy stuff is nice but so overpriced :\

I'll be picking up one of these in the near future though :pimp:

TOY-TOK-2543.jpg

DETAILS PLEASE!!!! :nerd:

Wow, a fully poseable Megazord finally!!!!

Damn. :smh: :evil:

Yeah, the Legacy version of this is overpriced here in Manila. :rolleyes

IN. I was obsessed with Power Rangers as a kid. Hell, still got my Megazord robot in mint condition on display in my room (pics later)...If they go in for 3 movies...let it be a MMPR trilogy

body is ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

lot of MMPR nostalgia in here
pimp.gif
 but you bros realize this is a Power Rangers reboot, not a Mighty Morphiin Power Rangers reboot.

I don't see the movie being anything more than a kids movie. considering the last couple of power rangers shows (samurai, mega force, pirates) I don't think i'll be seeing this movie.

will wait for more details.
??? 
laugh.gif

They're going to ruin it :frown:

The power ranger movie was so piff too. From the opening scene when they jumped out of the plane and tommy had the snowboard all the way to when they got the ninja costumes and ivan ooze had all the parents on that purp. My nostalgia meter is on 100000.

I have all of my og PR toys at my moms house. og figures, and morpher, swords n ****, and the morphin toys where the regular face flips to reveal the helmet head. Ahhh

Never in my prepubescent years did I ever think I'd still be geeking out over toys like this but damn, nostalgia is a mofo :lol:

White Ranger Movie Morpher :wow: :wow: :wow:

View media item 1095016View media item 1095017
Actual pics of Legacy Saba
View media item 1095018View media item 1095019View media item 1095020

holy **** i had 2 quote the whole set again..... holy **** that is dope

is that the actual saba for 80cash>?

Yezzir.

And I'm not worried about the movie. Saban is pretty protective of this franchise and they've hired pretty respectable guys to help guide the movie, so far. I can see it as, at least, being enjoyable as the og movie. I just wish they would remaster it because have you guys seen the OD Fake megazord in that movie recently? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom