Michael Vick has NOT lost his DAMN MIND. [EDIT : Strip Club story not true]

I bet you never even been called the n-word.

what?
laugh.gif
......2nd grade when I first moved to the suburbs and went to another school...I'll never forget that day...

but the funny thing is this redneck i went to school(hs) w/ was one of the people i respected the most in a sense that he was real w/ his views...he stated howhe felt about blacks and we always got along....hell I went fishing w/ him and a couple other people before....

I respect people who are straight up w/ their views....but that closet subliminal stuff is just dumb in my eyes

just because I don't trust all people doesnt mean I hate their race or something.....I can't help I have a sense of reality and how #+#* goes in thiscountry

Is it that big of a deal? No

was it a good idea? hell %%@$%*% no.

people talkin about pac man, and if...well, there is no if. pac man and his troubles did exist and vick should know it's gona garner attention and notin a good way.

OK, I dont plan on stayin in this dumb thread too much longer , but about that statement. what does that mean and who said that?

are you implying that racism only rears its head with the N-word? there's nothing else out there except the N-word...
I sure hope whoever said that isnt that stupid

smh.gif
I laughed at this thread at first but now Im disgusted
indifferent.gif

i know gunna ima just leave this alone
smh.gif
.....its a battle I can't win.....those who know what it is, knows.....and others just keep acting ignorant to thefact

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i know gunna ima just leave this alone
smh.gif
.....its a battle I can't win.....those who know what it is, knows.....and others just keep acting ignorant to the fact

Word.

chester you troll my posts worst then the dude who was trolling dirty
laugh.gif
.....from this thread to the others all the way to the college football posts

I gotta do what I do to do what I do.

laugh.gif
....its koo EXCEPT when you post that pic from spring practice haha...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is it that big of a deal? No

was it a good idea? hell %%@$%*% no.

people talkin about pac man, and if...well, there is no if. pac man and his troubles did exist and vick should know it's gona garner attention and not in a good way.
Ding ding ding...

Why should we speculate on whether or not this would be a problem if PacMan was a class act...? Fact is, he wasn't. And fact is, it changed EVERYTHING forEVERYBODY playing in the NFL regarding their actions and the decisions they make.

Don't like it? Don't care, that's how it is and that's how it's gonna be as long as Roger Goodell is in charge. Get used to it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OK, I dont plan on stayin in this dumb thread too much longer , but about that statement. what does that mean and who said that?

are you implying that racism only rears its head with the N-word? there's nothing else out there except the N-word...
I sure hope whoever said that isnt that stupid

smh.gif
I laughed at this thread at first but now Im disgusted
indifferent.gif

Not at all. Being called the n-word is one of the most blatant forms of racism. I doubt that idiot has ever been called the n-word, but
rather goes on these racial tirades to prove how much of a rebel or in reality, how much of a buffoon he is.

Not at all. Being called the n-word is one of the most blatant forms of racism. I doubt that idiot has ever been called the n-word, but
rather goes on these racial tirades to prove how much of a rebel or in reality, how much of a buffoon he is.

how are you gonna tell me what ive been called?
laugh.gif
.....you're a clown, I expect that statement to be made by someone else but for you tell me whati've been called is laughable.....

cant blame him---let him do what he wants--as long as he is not breaking any laws--its all good.
alot of pro players go to strip clubs....and the reason we dont hear about it, is cause they dont casue any trouble at the club (except PacMan)
people are just trying to make this a big deal since its Vick

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-vick-denies-strip-club-rumor,0,4593722.story

[h1]Michael Vick denies strip-club rumor[/h1]
MichaelVick denied reports that he visited a strip club on Monday, his first night off house arrest after federal custody.

"That is absolutely not true," Vick said on Thursday to the Daily Press. "That's crazy. That is the last place on my mind. I was out oftown.

"I guess it's just someone trying to be hurtful."

The web site, theybf.com -- Young Black and Fabulous -- reported that Vick and Allen Iverson together visitedThe Atlantis Club in Virginia Beach on Monday. Several media outlets -- including the Atlanta Journal Constitution -- referenced the story on their web sites.The news of his appearance at the club was never confirmed.

Larry Woodward, Vick's lawyer, called the reporting "reckless" and the story "categorically false."

"Since being released from home confinement, Mike has spent time with family and friends and has been doing what he needs to do to return tofootball," Woodward said.

Gary Moore, personal manager to Iverson, also denied the report.

"This is totally not true," Moore said. "Allen has not seen Mike Vick since Vick's release – much less go out with him. This is a totallyerroneous report."

Asked whether Iverson was at the club, Moore said he did not know.

"I don't know where Allen was. I don't make it my personal business to keep up with his every move, but I know he was not out with MichaelVick."

On Monday, Vick was released from federal custody. That night, Vick said, he was in Tampa, Fla.,touring a training facility.

David Squires can be reached at 247-4639 or via e-mail at dsquires@dailypress.

"That is absolutely not true," Vick said on Thursday to the Daily Press. "That's crazy. That is the last place on my mind. I was out of town.

GOOD... That SHOULD be the last place on your mind...

I hope like hell he ain't lying and some TMZ type %#%@ comes out with video evidence of his attendance...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

you are trying to impress your boss and know that everything you do up until your meeting with him will be scrutinized and brought up and you go to a strip club ... ... ... ?

YEAH! YOU SHOW UM VICK! DONT LAY DOWN FOR THE MAN ... and by the way, @+%* your reinstatement as well but hey at least you didnt LAY DOWN FOR THE MAN!

theres something called character in this country ... theres something called class in this country ... people with both just wouldnt do something like this ... completely idiotic ...

this isnt an ordinary person ... and hes not interviewing for an ordinary job under ordinary circumstances ... so youre wrong there ...

what undertones do you speak of? i want mike vick on my team ... i want mike vick to have a succesful career ... he is an idiot for doing this ... what else can i say? hes a %!!%!%# idiot for doing this and shows he doesnt have a brain ...
Coming from you, these responses are just too hilarious to deny.

did they say if vick met with goodell today? or is it definitely tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

"That is absolutely not true," Vick said on Thursday to the Daily Press. "That's crazy. That is the last place on my mind. I was out of town.

GOOD... That SHOULD be the last place on your mind...

I hope like hell he ain't lying and some TMZ type %#%@ comes out with video evidence of his attendance...
laugh.gif

yeah cosign...glad it's just a rumor.

so what if he really went to the strip club

vick knows better than to lie, or i hope he does

wait didnt ESPN say someone from the NFL Players Association or dungy was visting vick on monday night?

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

wait didnt ESPN say someone from the NFL Players Association or dungy was visting vick on monday night?
I remember hearing he sat down with Dungy at some point since his release, don't remember what night/day it was though...

Back
Top Bottom