Michael Jackson: The Experience

Have fun playing with this OP, maybe one day you will grow up and play a real game system

Not to mention this looks ******ed, you aren't dancing you are moving your little "wiimote" around

Have fun playing with this OP, maybe one day you will grow up and play a real game system

Not to mention this looks ******ed, you aren't dancing you are moving your little "wiimote" around

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif
Whaaaaaaaat? I have a PS3 and a 360, which one is a real game system? I did state that I was waitin for it to drop for the 360/PS3 in March 2011

laugh.gif
Whaaaaaaaat? I have a PS3 and a 360, which one is a real game system? I did state that I was waitin for it to drop for the 360/PS3 in March 2011

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
ahhhh ok.  I only watched the video, my fault.  
pimp.gif

Oh, and PS3=360 (can't pick one), i have em both too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
ahhhh ok.  I only watched the video, my fault.  
pimp.gif

Oh, and PS3=360 (can't pick one), i have em both too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom