Michael Jackson Still Alive??? All Jokes Aside, Check Out The Video

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by J Burner

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

2. There is no way you can tell who that is getting out of the van.

ambulance.jpg
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Why can't people ever accept that celebrities have died. When someone you personally knows has passed on, do you go around talking about the possibility they are still alive?
indifferent.gif

why cant you accept people fake deaths all the time. Its not like he needed money or anything, ohh wait he did. and since "dying" he has made plenty.use your brain. I never thought he died

mike does seem like the type to fake a death, but if he did. how could they explain dr. being charged with homocide?

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by J Burner

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

2. There is no way you can tell who that is getting out of the van.

ambulance.jpg
eek.gif

http://www.justachieveit.com/justachieveit2.swf?d=Michael+Jackson+is+alive+!&gs=200http://www.justachieveit.com/justachieveit2.swf?d=Michael+Jackson+is+alive+!&gs=200
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Why can't people ever accept that celebrities have died. When someone you personally knows has passed on, do you go around talking about the possibility they are still alive?
indifferent.gif

why cant you accept people fake deaths all the time. Its not like he needed money or anything, ohh wait he did. and since "dying" he has made plenty. use your brain. I never thought he died

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yall dudes is hysterical

Wow someone really took some time to do this...I wonder what they get out of it? Unless they come out of the woodwork and say they made this, why would someonetake it this far?

I understand that the vans look different, but are you guys suggesting that someone got a hold of a coroner van just to make a fake video?

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I understand that the vans look different, but are you guys suggesting that someone got a hold of a coroner van just to make a fake video?

That's what I'm saying.

I don't really know what to believe nor to I care

I mean it's not impossible to fake a death

Whoever made this vid knew what they were doing and got paidddddd from whoever they sold it to.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

That's what I'm saying.

i'm sure they got paid for this. its obviously fake, they just wanted attention/money/to create a buzz, all that

why not? crazier things have happened.

this is not even that outlandish. all someone needs is access to a coroner van and money to pay off the MJ impersonator. film said imposter hopping out of vanthrough a seedy security cam, sell video to Tmz/whoever, make a couple thousand $$$, profit.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

That's what I'm saying.

YESSSSSSSSSSS Ashton Kutcher had a succesful program doin this kinda stuff are u kidding me?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom