Michael Jackson Still Alive??? All Jokes Aside, Check Out The Video

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by J Burner

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

2. There is no way you can tell who that is getting out of the van.

ambulance.jpg

As much as I would have LOVED for this to be true, it's not. I simply see it right here: " ONER" in "Coroner" on the van's rear hinged doors are different fonts in the above picture. Look at the "R."

Rest in Peace, MJ. Let it be.

Peace

Yeah, plates look the same but it does look like 2 different vans

Probably is Michael Jackson....I'm not talking about the King of Pop, but some other guy named Michael Jackson. So this could be true
wink.gif

Ask Michael Bolton

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by J Burner

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

2. There is no way you can tell who that is getting out of the van.

ambulance.jpg
The REAL van has California at the top of the plate? I don't see California on the other van

everytime a celebrity entertainer dies, ppl come up with bogus conspiracy theories and make bogus claims about his/her private life.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Why can't people ever accept that celebrities have died. When someone you personally knows has passed on, do you go around talking about the possibility they are still alive?
indifferent.gif

this thread has sorta turned into find the difference between these two pictures...it's like i'm reading Highlights for kids or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom