Michael Jackson Still Alive??? All Jokes Aside, Check Out The Video

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by J Burner

Also this:

No writing under the plate on the van in this vid.

and look how the break lights are different sizes
laugh.gif

In the picture on the left, the picture was taken with the van's right side to the camera with the door hinged out. The lights are supposed to look likethat from a side view.

and it's brake; not break.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Also this:

laugh.gif

In the picture on the left, the picture was taken with the van's right side to the camera with the door hinged out. The lights are supposed to look like that from a side view.

and it's brake; not brake.

Fail.

The real coroner van doesn't have registration stickers. State vehicles say CA exempt.

MJ cant chill in that hot %#@ body bag ALIVE... all sorts of things would of melted.

The king of Pop is dead, RIP.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Also this:

laugh.gif

In the picture on the left, the picture was taken with the van's right side to the camera with the door hinged out. The lights are supposed to look like that from a side view.

Fail.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Apollo XXXIII wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

J Burner wrote:

Also this:

laugh.gif

In the picture on the left, the picture was taken with the van's right side to the camera with the door hinged out. The lights are supposed to look like
that from a side view.

Fail.

roll.gif
roll.gif

word I got got but damn apollo that had me laughin. I'm a math major not an engrish major

Damn, funny thing is that I believe this.. If this %!$ is true, i will be mad pissed with alot of other people in this world. If he finds out that everyonefound out about his fake death he will prob kill himself( for real this time)

also the people that bought the tix for his concert, did they get there money back?

Let's just say he faked his death...hypothetically speaking....

I think not only will the M.J be in trouble but the whole city of L.A (coroner, police, the people who transported the body, Jackson Family)

I think it's way to much trouble to fake his death...no worth it....especially if he's trying to dodge his debt.

Also Hypothetically speaking...if I were Mike and I faked my death to get out of the public eye/debt collectors....then I definitely would stay in hiding forthe rest of my life

i believe MJ is dead and the vans are different.

but can someone please tell me, who the hell was the guy who hopped out of that van?

head exploded until i saw the NT detectives solve this mystery

case closed

Back
Top Bottom