Michael Jackson Still Alive??? All Jokes Aside, Check Out The Video

hollakid619

Banned
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Michael Jackson still alive after helicopter transport to coroner[/h4]This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive

thriller2.jpg

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

2. There is no way you can tell who that is getting out of the van.

Why can't people ever accept that celebrities have died. When someone you personally knows has passed on, do you go around talking about the possibilitythey are still alive?
indifferent.gif

Dude had that MJ posture ...all humped over and slim. Who knows. It would be the greatest hoax of all time. America needs some action...I'm waiting

You guys know this will go on for years and years. In fact, I myself have a hard time believing everything including the death.

Right...all this autopsy stuff and toxicology reports and completely ruining Dr. Conrad Murray...all some set up.
eyes.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

peep how camera man started breathing all heavy when the guy jumped out, he seemed legitimately surprised

Originally Posted by J Burner

1. There is no way you could have seen the license plate number from that video.

ambulance.jpg

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but come on this one is jokes.

Whose to say they didn't get the same exact van and film this with an impersonator to stir up more hype. No where on the tape does it have a time marker toindicate when it was taken.

eek.gif
man that boy MJ is still alive! this video is living proff, why i can recognize those small fitted clothes, and slim dark figure anywhere.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by J Burner

ambulance.jpg

As much as I would have LOVED for this to be true, it's not. I simply see it right here: " ONER" in "Coroner" on the van's rearhinged doors are different fonts in the above picture. Look at the "R."

Rest in Peace, MJ. Let it be.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom