Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

[h1]Report: Michael Jackson's 2002 Will Leaves Estate To Mother, Children & Charity - Not His Father
[/h1]Access Hollywood - June 30, 2009 7:07 AM PDT

omg-spacer-1.0.0.gif
http://l.yimg.com/k/im_si...8707_article_19958.jpg); width: 275px; height: 191px;">Michael Jackson waves to fans as he exits the courthouse after his child molestation trial at the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Maria on June 3, 2005 Getty ImagesAccess Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Michael Jackson's will, reportedly drafted in 2002, is said to divide his assets between his mother, three children and one or more charities.

According to The Wall Street Journal, several sources close with the pop star said a lawyer for Jackson could submit the will - which is thought to be his last - to Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Michael Jackson: The King Of Pop

The star's mother, Katherine Jackson, who was granted temporary guardianship of Jackson's three children on Monday, along with husband Joe Jackson, initially said they believed their son died without a valid will.

"No will has been presented to family or us," L. Londell McMillan, a lawyer for Jackson's parents who also once represented the singer, said in an e-mail to the paper. "We will review any will when we see it."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Michael Jackson & His Superstar Friends

Later on Tuesday, McMillan told the Associated Press the Jackson family was now aware of a will that would soon be presented in court. He also noted that Jackson's advisers were currently looking for additional documents.

Joe Jackson - who has been very vocal since his son's passing - has reportedly been left out of the 2002 will.

It is not known if the 2002 will included instructions on custody of Jackson's three children -- Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11 and Prince Michael II, 7.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood's Biggest Broods

The will reportedly names lawyer John Branca and music executive John McClain as executors. Branca was Jackson's primary lawyer from 1980 to 2006, and claims he wrote the 2002 will. Before his sudden death last week, the Branca claims the singer rehired him.

The King of Pop is said to have amassed approximately $500 million in debt, but that his assets could reportedly outweigh that by more than $200 million.

The most valuable part of the Jackson estate could be the singer's 50 percent stake in the Sony/ATV Music Publishing catalog, which the singer owned half of. The massive 750,000-song music catalog includes the work of the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Neil Diamond, Lady Gaga and the Jonas Brothers. The catalog is reportedly estimated to be worth upwards of $2 billion.

Listening to 'Gone to Soon'

crazy hearing it now, and how true it is to what happened.

i never thought he would go this soon..

He lived his life like we was dead. He was always in hiding and when he decided to come out he would hide his face. To me he died years ago....

Originally Posted by kickz4show

He lived his life like we was dead. He was always in hiding and when he decided to come out he would hide his face. To me he died years ago....

He absolutely did not lived his life like he was dead. Come on now. And the reason why he was always hiding his face including carrying umbrellas even thoughit wasn't raining was because of his skin disorder Vitiligo.

People with this disease have their skin pigmentation turn white and are usually allergic to the sun. That's why you always see him with hats, sunglasses,long hair, anything and everything to protect his skin from direct sunlight. So you can either research the disease or you can go with what the media isspewing which was MJ bleaching his skin to become a white man.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

[h1]Report: Michael Jackson's 2002 Will Leaves Estate To Mother, Children & Charity - Not His Father
[/h1]

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Michael Jackson's will, reportedly drafted in 2002, is said to divide his assets between his mother, three children and one or more charities.
Even in death what a magnanimous and selfless soul he was
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Anyone got better pics of Game's tattoo?

Anyone notice this?

The king of comedy died at 50.
The king of pop died at 50.

Anyone else?

R.I.P. MJ.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

How are the current album sales doing?

RIP MJ
I haven't seen any formal numbers, but if you go to itunes, virtually everyone of the top selling songs and albums are MJ's. Crazy.

Originally Posted by onewearz

4867_121899028985_793563985_2956533_1785852_n.jpg

i was buggin for a minute , i thought mike had some special king of pop 4's on
laugh.gif

kinda looks like the 4's, never know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
been my avy since the 25th, looks sick with the smoke and $*!#
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Was this posted? Michael Jackson jammin' to R.Kelly.
laugh.gif
SO cute! Still can't believe he is gone.
MJ swaggin it out in the back of the whip
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I've realized since MJ passed is that, for a guy that was widely portrayed as a recluse, MJ sure had a lot of friends. Like, who know he wasshooting down to Miami to hang out with Brett Ratner?

Back
Top Bottom