Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

MJ, I grew up listening to you. All my friend would ridicule me when I would listen to you religiously. They never understood real music. You will be GREATLY missed by me, and everyone else that appreciated you. Rest In Peace.
I know how you feel. In high school all I had on my IPod was Michael Jackson, and people would ask me to let them borrow my IPod. Well, when theyfound out it was Michael Jackson

they gave it back faster than they ask for it.
tired.gif

And now all of these people that hated Michael Jackson in the past have hopped on the "I missed MJ, he was my idol. I've been listening to him since Iwas little" wagon.

F... out of here with that.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Damn,I just saw the Vid of the 911 call, and it frustrates me.

I know for FACT that had he said that MJ was the one not breathing, they would've been there A LOT faster.

But everything happens for a reason. Maybe now people can focus on appreciating the music of the best musician of our time, instead of focusing on his colors, nose, and "child molestation".

MJ, I grew up listening to you. All my friend would ridicule me when I would listen to you religiously. They never understood real music. You will be GREATLY missed by me, and everyone else that appreciated you. Rest In Peace.

Dont even start.....

Originally Posted by Durden7

I know for FACT that had he said that MJ was the one not breathing, they would've been there A LOT faster.

But everything happens for a reason. Maybe now people can focus on appreciating the music of the best musician of our time, instead of focusing on his colors, nose, and "child molestation".

Dont even start.....
Honestly, you don't think so?

Dont even start.....
I buy it.

Thats exactly what I thought of when I heard the 911 call.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

BOSS!!!
That was just iTunes...

""In the last 24 hours, we've actually sold more Michael Jackson albumsin our MP3 and CD stores than we have in the 11 years since the launch of our music business," BillCarr, vice president of music and video at Amazon.com 6/27/09

JoRDaN201 wrote:

JoRDaN201 wrote:

Dont even start.....

Not at all.

I do not believe that paramedics would drive any faster, the 911 operator would inform them any quicker, or would there be any more urgency in the rescuers ifhe had said that the person was Michael Jackson.

Who he is has no bearing on how fast the paramedics arrive. Also, even if they did get there any faster who says it would have saved his life?

Its simply would not have made a difference.

Originally Posted by G Que

This pic doesn't have Jermaine..and Janet was the youngest/last one born
So Jermaine is missing? I cannot identify as well the Jackson 5 when they were younger, only Michael. I thought maybe Janet was #8. Ok, so thatmeans Randy is the 8th child and Janet is the youngest. Thank you for clearing that up!!!

Im at best buy, and they are playing a DVD of Michael Jacksons videos.

Its about 50 people just gathered around the TV... its crazy.

Like mad people are teary eyed. Edit; JordanDon its the same with me when i listen to his music around ppl. Like just last night i was in the whip with mygirl, and she was like ' you listen to this.. Forreal forreal? '
laugh.gif

JoRDaN201 wrote:

JoRDaN201 wrote:

Dont even start.....

Not at all.

I do not believe that paramedics would drive any faster, the 911 operator would inform them any quicker, or would there be any more urgency in the rescuers if he had said that the person was Michael Jackson.

Who he is has no bearing on how fast the paramedics arrive. Also, even if they did get there any faster who says it would have saved his life?

Its simply would not have made a difference.
Subconsciously I bet it would have made everybody react faster. But like you said, it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

It is so hard listening to some of his songs.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

BOSS!!!
That was just iTunes...

""In the last 24 hours, we've actually sold more Michael Jackson albums in our MP3 and CD stores than we have in the 11 years since the launch of our music business," Bill Carr, vice president of music and video at Amazon.com 6/27/09

The passing of MJ might single handily get the US out of a recession.

MJ about to go diamond in one week with like 10 seperate albums. Anybody complaining about MJ's debt is an !##. This'll pay it off.

Back
Top Bottom