Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

16hjm8n.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Spent all day watching videos and listening to songs...talking to my mom and just remembering all the good times he left us with. Every time I mentionedsomething I use to do back in the day because of him, my mom would bring up how it's sad that he was still fairly young and it was too early for him toleave.

R.I.P. MJ.

I still can't believe it...

cause i saw you in your avi pic. and said "thats the same guy" and to give you props for going there and showing respect bro. that'scool.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

cause i saw you in your avi pic. and said "thats the same guy" and to give you props for going there and showing respect bro. that's cool.
pimp.gif

Thanks a lot man...its all love.... his influence in unparalleled.... if everyone else gets a chance to head down to the APollo....you really should...its somoving.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Damn man, it ain't even really hit me until earlier when I kept hearing his music...
smh.gif

frown.gif
Same here man..I was having mad flashbacks today...
I remember when my moms used to have get togethers and she used to make me come in the front room all the time
and dance to "dont stop till you get enough" and they used to be rolling....
I remember in my early years staying up late every halloween night just waiting for radio stations to play thriller.....
Crazy man..Crazy.
tired.gif

I was in the city today working mad ot hours, and didn't make it uptown. now i'm kicking my self. the day he passed and i got home ma dukes pulled outalbums of me and my brother and cousins trying to dance like mike posing like him. so funny but the memories are forever bro. im still shoked, and sad. kidsdont know man especially when u grow uo in the era when he was just tearing it up. oh man . i can go on and on.

I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but it was as if this man
michael-jackson.jpg
separated from this one
thriller-michael-jackson.jpg
. Hard to explain, but its unbelievable the second one is gone. He wassimply the greatest
frown.gif
tired.gif

I cheered for that homerun all the way
smokin.gif

I dont care, thats my alltime favorite player. Getting to see him for the second time, and see a homerun (((deep exhale)))
smile.gif

Also, they light up Milton its hopefully the end of him in the rotation.

Win Win, for me anyway
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smokin.gif

I dont care, thats my alltime favorite player. Getting to see him for the second time, and see a homerun (((deep exhale)))
smile.gif

Win Win, for me anyway
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

jokers.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

smokin.gif

smile.gif

Win Win, for me anyway
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

jokers.gif
Same thing I though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

smokin.gif

smile.gif

Win Win, for me anyway
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

jokers.gif
Same thing I though
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif