Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

dude put everything he had into music ... youd be hard pressed to find another person who cared as much as he did when they performed ...
Another gassed statement.
That whole era of music gave it there all every night.
What's the point? That still doesn't take away from Mikes greatness. Gassed statement? Shut up.

But you wanna take away from other artists?
Prince goes hard. Phil goes hard. Kiss goes hard. Stevie goes hard. Sting goes hard....
Get my point?
happy.gif

t1wide.jackson.family2.gi.jpg

Wow... this pic will probably pop up a lot on NT in the future.. though most of you won't find it funny right now.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I saw this post, but i didn't want to post in it...i've been so crushed by this. I'm not even gonna get into what i want to say, its just toomuch....

i'm just still in so much shock........

Ima keep posting in this thread cuz i love the man

MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Wow... this pic will probably pop up a lot on NT in the future.. though most of you won't find it funny right now.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Man Jessie always schemeing on something......

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It wasn't just his music, it was his persona. He had the life of Benjamin Button A young kid who carried himself with the persona of a 50 year old, and a man who acted as if he was 12 year old.

Mike consoled me when my Mother wasn't there, who hasn't been grateful when listening to MJ belt out "I'll be there"...I mean not a time have I heard that song, and not believed Mike to actually be there, in death is no different. As I listen to the song while typing this, it seems only ironic that Mike himself had nobody there for him. He was gone before he left. No medicine could have helped him, and no "treatment"...Sure he could have lived longer, but Mike had issues that far surpassed physical treatment. It seems that God has a thing for those with too much talent for this world.

Music is the soundtrack to life, and Mike was the soundtrack to mine. So many times as a young child, I sat in my bed crying through things I went through which I will spare you the details of, regardless I had Mike in the Back chanting "you are not alone" He was ALWAYS with me...I can barely finish to type this as I am literally balling. To those of you who can't see the impact fine. Nobody is forcing you to cry, or even care about his death. Just let those of us who were affected have our moment. I can still remember my Mom balling when Princess Diana died, did I care? No, but I sure didn't ask her why she cared so much. You don't get it.....Fine.

As a fan who never left Mikes side, through the speculation and all of the corny jokes made by comedians who ran out of things to talk about. I love him. He had more than just 7 brothers, he had millions. I never met MJ, but I knew him, as I am sure so many out here on NT can relate to as well. I was born after most of his work so Age has nothing to do with it. Certain people transcend boundaries, MJ was one of em.

From the kid who couldn't stop smiling, to the man who couldn't grow up. MJ was my hero.

His escape was music, and his music was my escape.

Brought a tear to my eye reading this, i feel you my dude, 100%.

I am glad my words brought some relevance...To all those who PM'd me thank you for the support. Nice to know NT is about more than shoes and lulz.

My prayers are with the family, and his extended family around the world...Keep coming with the support, pictures videos.

Oh you mean when he was YOUNG?
nerd.gif
that is gonna be a hard find.
nah, it was the year he swept the AMA's in 84 off Thriller...its not rare, popular moment, just that it got taken down from all the streamingsites b/c of copyright infringement...

Youtube will probably let somebody throw it back up now tho...

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

It wasn't just his music, it was his persona. He had the life of Benjamin Button A young kid who carried himself with the persona of a 50 year old, and a man who acted as if he was 12 year old.

Mike consoled me when my Mother wasn't there, who hasn't been grateful when listening to MJ belt out "I'll be there"...I mean not a time have I heard that song, and not believed Mike to actually be there, in death is no different. As I listen to the song while typing this, it seems only ironic that Mike himself had nobody there for him. He was gone before he left. No medicine could have helped him, and no "treatment"...Sure he could have lived longer, but Mike had issues that far surpassed physical treatment. It seems that God has a thing for those with too much talent for this world.

Music is the soundtrack to life, and Mike was the soundtrack to mine. So many times as a young child, I sat in my bed crying through things I went through which I will spare you the details of, regardless I had Mike in the Back chanting "you are not alone" He was ALWAYS with me...I can barely finish to type this as I am literally balling. To those of you who can't see the impact fine. Nobody is forcing you to cry, or even care about his death. Just let those of us who were affected have our moment. I can still remember my Mom balling when Princess Diana died, did I care? No, but I sure didn't ask her why she cared so much. You don't get it.....Fine.

As a fan who never left Mikes side, through the speculation and all of the corny jokes made by comedians who ran out of things to talk about. I love him. He had more than just 7 brothers, he had millions. I never met MJ, but I knew him, as I am sure so many out here on NT can relate to as well. I was born after most of his work so Age has nothing to do with it. Certain people transcend boundaries, MJ was one of em.

From the kid who couldn't stop smiling, to the man who couldn't grow up. MJ was my hero.

His escape was music, and his music was my escape.

Brought a tear to my eye reading this, i feel you my dude, 100%.

I am glad my words brought some relevance...To all those who PM'd me thank you for the support. Nice to know NT is about more than shoes and lulz.

My prayers are with the family, and his extended family around the world...Keep coming with the support, pictures videos.

Real stuff right there my man..

From all the MJ clips & everything ... we always knew MJ as a very happy individual .

But it seems like after 1987 , he became more sheltered , less confident ... you can just tell how the way he acted IMO .

He also stated that he was diagnosed with Vitiligo after Thriller ...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I haven't smiled or laughed since this news.

..... you have to be kidding me....
eyes.gif

Didn't realize you were a close personal friend of his, although I'm sure most of them have even laughed or smiled since...

I've tried to make the best of this, but I'm just in a constant state of feeling down. If I'm occupied, I'm fine, but in my down time all Ithink about is this man that I adored being gone.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

From all the MJ clips & everything ... we always knew MJ as a very happy individual .

But it seems like after 1987 , he became more sheltered , less confident ... you can just tell how the way he acted IMO .

frown.gif

Yeah that vitiligo stuff %$#@*$ with MJ more than people know. People should understand that he didn`t want to bleach his skin, he really didn`t have a choice.My cousin has it and 80% of his skin was blotched, so the doctors asked him if he just wanted to go ahead and bleach the other 20% (he didn`t though). I knowit was tough for MJ to have to listen to people say things like he was ashamed to be black and stuff like that....

Yo, it hurts us a fans, but I can't even imagine the pain that Michael Jackson's family and his closes friends have to go through.

My MJ fans yall remember this!!!

Song was straight flames
pimp.gif

LETS CONTINUE THE MOVEMENT........HE LIVES WITHIN US FOREVER!!!

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

frown.gif

Yeah that vitiligo stuff %$#@*$ with MJ more than people know. People should understand that he didn`t want to bleach his skin, he really didn`t have a choice.My cousin has it and 80% of his skin was blotched, so the doctors asked him if he just wanted to go ahead and bleach the other 20% (he didn`t though). I knowit was tough for MJ to have to listen to people say things like he was ashamed to be black and stuff like that....

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Man Jessie always schemeing on something......
whos the dude in the middle?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I haven't smiled or laughed since this news.

yea. and i noticed you had that avy way back when.
pimp.gif
and i see youbrought it back. sucks it had to be like this though
frown.gif

this was the only time i saw michael live ... united we stand concert after 9/11 ... one of the most moving things i have witnessed in my life at the time andwatching it again for the first time sent chills ...

Back
Top Bottom