Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

R.I.P Michael...I will always be singing smooth criminal and dirty diana like I was a kid again. GREAT memories with childhood friends imitating his moves andsinging his songs.

I want to make an avy of him, but I don't know how...can somebody help?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Al Sharpton - "The fact that a young black kid from Gary, Indiana changed the world!". About the best thing I have heard him say to date.

qft

because everything else he say deserves a
indifferent.gif

can someone post up the video that starts out with just MJ's feet as hes walking, then he spins and stands on his toes and sparkles are shimering allaround and the image freezes in place? Im coming up blank right now..hope someone knows what im talking about. I thought it was the intro to the DVD MusicVideo collection but im not sure. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Al Sharpton - "The fact that a young black kid from Gary, Indiana changed the world!". About the best thing I have heard him say to date.
Al Sharpton is an idiot.

Just the fact that anybody did what he did...regardless of race, origin, gender...

The Director said he was gonna go head and edit the Michael Jackson part out the movie Bruno. Damn I wanted to see it. They said it was one of the funniestparts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

HOMENAJE_A_MICHAEL_JACKSON_by_ayamepso.jpg

Sonic 3
pimp.gif

Did you guys know he made most of the music for Sonic 3?

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
yo NO WONDER i always thought that water level in sonic 3 sounded like a michael jackson song......
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Did not know that.

$++# makes me wanna play Sonic 3.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still sad.

I had MJ blasting while in college all the time. (still in school)

I would come home and blast some MJ.

He's the GOAT.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

someone post a good greatest hits album from MJ
album-number-ones.jpg

This is the one to get.

1. "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough"
  2. "Rock with You"
  3. "Billie Jean"
  4. "Beat It"
  5. "Thriller"
  6. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (with Siedah Garrett)
  7. "Bad"
  8. "Smooth Criminal"
  9. "The Way You Make Me Feel"
  10. "Man in the Mirror"
  11. "Dirty Diana"
  12. "Black or White"
  13. "You Are Not Alone"
  14. "Earth Song"
  15. "You Rock My World"
  16. "Break of Dawn"
  17. "One More Chance"
  18. "Ben" (live)

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I may never recover from this.
PM me .

Has anybody ever watched this video ?

So many things the world criticized the man for ... so many things the media made fun of him for ...

He was truly a genuine person . Intelligent . Shy . Innocent .

I just wanted to say that yesterday was a very sad say. I'm a 27 year old Mexican from Chicago, and I'm not gonna act like Michael changed my life, buthe was the most talented artist I have ever seen. He is the greatest performer of all time. MJ transcends age, race, creed, background, and any kind ofboundary, both in- and visible.

His songs were amazing, his dance moves ...phenomenal. His energy and love for music and dance are unmatched, and that is why he was an international megastar.

People can talk bad about the man, but Jackson was a humanitarian. He genuinely cared about people, and millions of people loved him back.

RIP Micheal Jackson, simply the best to ever do it.

Back
Top Bottom