Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

If you guys cant honestly respect the man for he has done for millions of people through his music, then you guys seriously lack a heart. Does all that otherstuff about him downplay his music? He has by far the best music video's ever made, his dance moves were ahead of his time, and to this day are alwaysmimicked.

And to think, your going to go on Niketalk to talk silly.

tired.gif
RIP

Originally Posted by ROME357

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I really think we, as a whole, took dude for granted. I would say those over 25 grew up literally loving dude. Unfortunately, all the BS happened for the younger population to not truly see how awesome he was. I feel cheated that I never saw him live, but I know now he is in a better place being rewarded for all of the good he did during his life.

RIP Mike
Couldn't have said it any better. I'm in my thirties, and we grew up listening to Michael Jackson records. I feel like a piece of my childhood died yesterday.
frown.gif
Did he touch your childhood, too?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by s dubl

does anyone remember when Black or White debuted right after In Living Color..then shortly after they edited the video because Mike was smashing up cars at the end of the video
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
hell yeah.

remember this!!!
laugh.gif
I remember that.

"So... Tonight Gotta Leave That Nine To Five Upon The Shelf
And Just Enjoy Yourself
Groove, Let The Madness In The Music Get To You
Life Ain't So Bad At All
If You Live It Off The Wall"

pimp.gif
Thats how we gotta live, just enjoy it all.

does anyone remember when Black or White debuted right after In Living Color..then shortly after they edited the video because Mike was smashing up cars at the end of the video
laugh.gif

tired.gif
*raises hand*

Very courageous posting ignorant comments here. Bet you $1000 you won't do that in person at any MJ memorial site..

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Yea I remember MJ used to shut down MTV, BET, and FOX for World Premieres of his videos.......SIMULTANEOUSLY at that. Those were the days.

I remember. Damn we're ever gonna see another artist like that in our lifetime.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by ROME357

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I really think we, as a whole, took dude for granted. I would say those over 25 grew up literally loving dude. Unfortunately, all the BS happened for the younger population to not truly see how awesome he was. I feel cheated that I never saw him live, but I know now he is in a better place being rewarded for all of the good he did during his life.

RIP Mike
Couldn't have said it any better. I'm in my thirties, and we grew up listening to Michael Jackson records. I feel like a piece of my childhood died yesterday.
frown.gif
Did he touch your childhood, too?
frown.gif
Step your game up youngin.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by meshies

is there a better song/video combo? will there ever be? nahhhhhh... is there a greater music video?

the last dance sequence that starts at 8:25, when the whole club gradually does the dance gives me the chills everytime. the attention to detail here is unreal.

I'm always amazed by this video.�

MJs lean > most pop singers careers.

Smooth_criminal_video.jpg

pimp.gif
MJ killed it in the video.�

Originally Posted by sickickz23

laugh.gif

tired.gif
*raises hand*

Very courageous posting ignorant comments here. Bet you $1000 you won't do that in person at any MJ memorial site..

Some people are just heartless, that's all. Trust they would do it for the money.... Can't believe some of the blatant disrespect for MJ I've seen,but I guess it can be expected. I've got so much respect for the man and the hardships he has overcome in his life.

that joke was pulled from a stand up in front of a audience..i dunno if it was chappelle or chris rock, but that's where chappelle drew da quote from as arunning joke.

Never in my life have i shed a tear for someone's passing who i didn't know personally before today.

Michael was my idol when i was younger and I still know all of his songs by heart today.

Michael will always be alive through his music, charity, and many other accomplishments in his life.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A DOPE MJ SHIRT AT?

My mother, Best friend, and brother all want one. iBlink I love that avy is there a shirt made out of it or no?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom