Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Kix4Kix

You are really saying Mike had more of an affect on your life than Bill Gates?
%!$$ seriously just let the dude be. How the F are you going to bring up Bill Gates all bill gates does is make software and he isn't the only person that knows how to do that. But show me someone who can sell 50million copies of one cd!

laugh.gif
C'mon man....

you can't equate CD sales to philanthropy

*and Mike did give back, but let's not pretend in ANY way that Bill Gates is a slouch on the philanthropy front....

*KayCurrency...I really urge you to watch or read the transcripts from Martin Bashir's interveiw w. Jackson from a few years back...he's sitting in theinterview w. some random kid resting his head on his shoulder. The transcrips are
eek.gif
&
smh.gif
at the same time...

my opinion of him as a musician will NEVER change...however, my opinion of him as a person is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can we not speak on Mike and those little boys as if you KNOW he DIDN'T do it. Please man. Because he passed away doesn't mean you need to force yourself (or others) that he didn't do what was said. Why even speak on it?
It goes both ways though (pause)....you got people condemning Mike for something he was only accused of.

Innocent until proven guilty.

How can you honestly argue with Katt Williams saying Mike Jackson's existence to his NATURAL race? The dude bleached his skin and narrowed his nose to look like a white man? Much respect and honor to MIke's familiy but that is what I remember him for. Yes his music was GREAT, but his side show antics are comparable to Dennis Rodman in terms of off-court/stage antics taking away from on-court/stage production.
No doubt Mike did some crazy @#%$. But he had major insecurities, which is something some can relate to more than others. Facing an immense amountof pressure being in the public eye only made them more severe.

Jimmy Kimmel's monologue where he talks about MJ's death. I thought most of it was funny. At least he didn't really takeshots directly at Michael. Still though, too soon?

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Kix4Kix

%!$$ seriously just let the dude be. How the F are you going to bring up Bill Gates all bill gates does is make software and he isn't the only person that knows how to do that. But show me someone who can sell 50million copies of one cd!

laugh.gif
C'mon man....

roll.gif
your an idiot. Do you really think Michael Jackson neverdid charity?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Can we not speak on Mike and those little boys as if you KNOW he DIDN'T do it. Please man. Because he passed away doesn't mean you need to force yourself (or others) that he didn't do what was said. Why even speak on it?

Because like someone stated...If a grown man sexually fondled with my son/daughter....I would want him to do as much Jail time as possible...
No what I am saying to YOU is to stop painting the picture as if there is NO CHANCE that he touched those little boys. Why are you still trying toconvince yourself/people that he didn't?

I would ASSUME he did it, but I am not going to sit here and just speak on it that I KNOW he did.

That is all I am saying

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

rip-michael-jackson-2.jpg

A very POWERFUL pic no doubt, worth more than a thousand words.. Not just because of theloss now, but even back then when this pic was taken, it was very powerful because Jackson brought the sports and music worlds together along with many otherbackgrounds... I love this pic sooo much.. thanks for postin.. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE
happy.gif

Kix4Kix

laugh.gif
C'mon man....

roll.gif
your an idiot. Do you really think Michael Jackson never did charity?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

A very POWERFUL pic no doubt, worth more than a thousand words.. Not just because of the loss now, but even back then when this pic was taken, it was very powerful because Jackson brought the sports and music worlds together along with many other backgrounds... I love this pic sooo much.. thanks for postin.. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE
happy.gif
Yea that is a vicious picture

Does ProduccionFrescos contribute to this site in any way other than pointing out people's spellingmistakes?

A very POWERFUL pic no doubt, worth more than a thousand words.. Not just because of the loss now, but even back then when this pic was taken, it was very powerful because Jackson brought the sports and music worlds together along with many other backgrounds... I love this pic sooo much.. thanks for postin.. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE
happy.gif
just saw the video last night...so many good hits

happy.gif
Yea two of the biggest icons in the world in the same pic. Very disgusting
sick.gif
. RIP to te greatest pop artist of all time

Kix4Kix

laugh.gif
C'mon man....

roll.gif
your an idiot. Do you really think Michael Jackson never did charity?
laugh.gif

and check my edit u gump.

Because like someone stated...If a grown man sexually fondled with my son/daughter....I would want him to do as much Jail time as possible...
No what I am saying to YOU is to stop painting the picture as if there is NO CHANCE that he touched those little boys. Why are you still trying to convince yourself/people that he didn't?

I would ASSUME he did it, but I am not going to sit here and just speak on it that I KNOW he did.

That is all I am saying

The only reason im going hard right now is because this is a thread to pay respect to this man...and people wanna bring up the fact that he was accused ofSexually fondling with Children...

No what I am saying to YOU is to stop painting the picture as if there is NO CHANCE that he touched those little boys. Why are you still trying to convince yourself/people that he didn't?

That is all I am saying

The only reason im going hard right now is because this is a thread to pay respect to this man...and people wanna bring up the fact that he was accused of Sexually fondling with Children...

KC...this is a HUGE news event...

and on a message board you are going to have people paying respects, as well as discussing his life.....both the good and bad.

That is all I am saying

The only reason im going hard right now is because this is a thread to pay respect to this man...and people wanna bring up the fact that he was accused of Sexually fondling with Children...

KC...this is a HUGE news event...

and on a message board you are going to have people paying respects, as well as discussing his life.....both the good and bad.

...Which is why im discussing the fact that I strongly feel that he didnt fondle with little boys...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I mean making fun of him is one thing, but questioning his existence as a member of your race, and saying he was overrated anyway was pretty classless IMO, but hey if you a Katt fan by all means.
He is a comedian. Point blank.

How can you honestly argue with Katt Williams saying Mike Jackson's existence to his NATURAL race? The dude bleached his skin and narrowed his nose to look like a white man? Much respect and honor to MIke's familiy but that is what I remember him for. Yes his music was GREAT, but his side show antics are comparable to Dennis Rodman in terms of off-court/stage antics taking away from on-court/stage production.

Katt Williams is a comedian. Comedians touch on "sensitive" subjects ALL OF THE TIME.

Once again nobody is off limits. I was stating MY opinion of dude. Saying !*%@ Michael jackson 12 times for a laugh is corny. Side show antics? Dennis Rodman?
laugh.gif
NT how I do love it here.

That is all I am saying
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The news channels have been mentioning it as well man, that's whathis life consisted of, so that's what's going to be discussed (I don't necessarily agree with it, but it is what it is).[/color]

NO; the thread is to speak about his LIFE/DEATH. If people chose to speak on what THEY remember him as, then you should just let them do that.

They have an honest right to remember him for his freak-show antics as they do to remember him for his great music. One isn't above the other IMO.

As someone said on another board::

Question: How will he be remembered?

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Both. He was so ridiculously talented that you have to lead with that, but his personal life was so ridiculously bizarre it has to brought up. He will be remembered for both.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Once again nobody is off limits. I was stating MY opinion of dude. Saying !*%@ Michael jackson 12 times for a laugh is corny. Side show antics? Dennis Rodman?
laugh.gif
NT how I do love it here.
I am comparing Rodman to Jackson because they both were great talents in their fields, but their OFF COURT/STAGE antics have arguably ruined theirlegacies

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy too
pimp.gif

ppl always think its taboo to talk negative about someone if they die. But when they're alive and can see the negativity its coo.

And yall acting like dude was an angel and so nice and innocent. Yea the neighbors of the guy that murdered his fam thought he was the sweetest guy too

Back
Top Bottom