Method Mans responses Appreciation

After seeing the "NT,how do you give hugs" thread it got me thinking, Meth is like the Caruso of NT with those slick responses and posts before a lock
roll.gif
roll.gif

"This is NT "Shun",we dig deep holes to bury shallow trolls" 
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

After seeing the "NT,how do you give hugs" thread it got me thinking, Meth is like the Caruso of NT with those slick responses and posts before a lock
roll.gif
roll.gif

"This is NT "Shun",we dig deep holes to bury shallow trolls" 
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I mean I wish he would say less but I rarely, hell if ever, disagree with his words. He always causes people to step back and really see what is going on from the other side of the table. I respect the dude, no bring an apple for the teacher day.

I mean I wish he would say less but I rarely, hell if ever, disagree with his words. He always causes people to step back and really see what is going on from the other side of the table. I respect the dude, no bring an apple for the teacher day.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

You might need a napkin after u done with the suckage

Dang, you are REALLY butt hurt. It's safe to say that your e-friends/e-rep mean a lot to you huh?

Method Man is probably one of the most intelligent dudes on the forum. We need more of those.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

You might need a napkin after u done with the suckage

Dang, you are REALLY butt hurt. It's safe to say that your e-friends/e-rep mean a lot to you huh?

Method Man is probably one of the most intelligent dudes on the forum. We need more of those.

I like his long posts more. Not trying to dismiss the thread but his ban power makes a lot of his responses funny. If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean I wish he would say less but I rarely, hell if ever, disagree with his words. He always causes people to step back and really see what is going on from the other side of the table.
Yes.
Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You do try too hard though. Plus you're @@+$@$@ everywhere.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean I wish he would say less but I rarely, hell if ever, disagree with his words. He always causes people to step back and really see what is going on from the other side of the table.
Yes.
Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You do try too hard though. Plus you're @@+$@$@ everywhere.

I like his long posts more. Not trying to dismiss the thread but his ban power makes a lot of his responses funny. If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.

I have been on the innernet for over ten years and I still have yet to encounter a poster as eloquent as Meth.

Appreciated.

I have been on the innernet for over ten years and I still have yet to encounter a poster as eloquent as Meth.

Appreciated.

I stopped hating the Mods when I was like 17, most of them are good money.  As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate that they actually make an attempt to cut down on all the negative racism/sexism/hateful talk that is prolific on the internet.

And Meth is clearly a smart guy, though I always wonder about his occupation? Dude lives in the DMV so I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for the Government which would be quite funny actually.

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"

Back
Top Bottom