met my match

thas wassup if thas wat u like in a chick, i personally like to date my opposition. my chick is heels and flats and im sneakers and jeans

thas wassup if thas wat u like in a chick, i personally like to date my opposition. my chick is heels and flats and im sneakers and jeans

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

indifferent.gif
my thoughts exactly
you guys read my mind.

Originally Posted by jdeezy954

im new to NT but not to the game...i met this girl last year when the 10's and 13's CDP dropped and we been dating ever since. her shoe game is ridiculous she has over 275 pairs of shoes and over 150 are J's to my 110 pairs ... how do you feel about a girl who can go pound for pound with you and has a better game than you
Pound for pound?

Naw, she's !@#$in' on you fam.

I couldn't do it...

Originally Posted by jdeezy954

im new to NT but not to the game...i met this girl last year when the 10's and 13's CDP dropped and we been dating ever since. her shoe game is ridiculous she has over 275 pairs of shoes and over 150 are J's to my 110 pairs ... how do you feel about a girl who can go pound for pound with you and has a better game than you
Pound for pound?

Naw, she's !@#$in' on you fam.

I couldn't do it...

It's not all about what she has, but more of who she is. As long as you two are happy, congratulations.

It's not all about what she has, but more of who she is. As long as you two are happy, congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom