Men with no kids being in relationships with women with kids. Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Good luck finding a chick thats close to your age that doesn't have kids..cuz I'm 26 and it seems like every chick I meet around my age has one...

Seriously though, I'm in the same boat. What's funny they are surprised when you tell them you have no kids.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Good luck finding a chick thats close to your age that doesn't have kids..cuz I'm 26 and it seems like every chick I meet around my age has one...

Seriously though, I'm in the same boat. What's funny they are surprised when you tell them you have no kids.

I'll mess with a shawty wiff' a kiddo.

I have no children
smile.gif

Should have never stated your age OP. Now this thread will be more about that than your original question.

Should have never stated your age OP. Now this thread will be more about that than your original question.

I don't have any children yet, and i mess with chicks with kids!!! I'm fat so i eat all the snacks, I use her EBT card!!, I hardly chill with the kid(no pedo) and he still looks up to me for some reason!! She's more giving then the girls i mess with without kids

I don't have any children yet, and i mess with chicks with kids!!! I'm fat so i eat all the snacks, I use her EBT card!!, I hardly chill with the kid(no pedo) and he still looks up to me for some reason!! She's more giving then the girls i mess with without kids

1. Your old
2. Just about Everyone has a child out here, well at least thats what it feels like (in Miami)

1. Your old
2. Just about Everyone has a child out here, well at least thats what it feels like (in Miami)

honestly... at your age its almost a given you will end up with a girl with kids. at my age (25) its starting to get like that too, but i manage to find girls with no kids here and there. its a good thing too cuz honestly i cant stand kids. im sure that will change with time though...

honestly... at your age its almost a given you will end up with a girl with kids. at my age (25) its starting to get like that too, but i manage to find girls with no kids here and there. its a good thing too cuz honestly i cant stand kids. im sure that will change with time though...

Back
Top Bottom