Megan Fox's Confession Of Her Being A Man?!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you can tell she'd be an annoying date/wifey. put a little duck tape on the mouth, and presto, perfection.
Thats probably why her man didn't attend whatever award show she was at in the vid.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you can tell she'd be an annoying date/wifey. put a little duck tape on the mouth, and presto, perfection.
In this state, I'll take anything
laugh.gif

dudes comin out the woodwork talkin bout i was never into her. ya'll are wack. she's dope.

actin like "Oh i knew that was a man, there was always somethin off about her"
laugh.gif

how do people take you guys seriously?

as the comment on that page says "i love insecure chicks"... her daddy didn't love her, but i sure would.
smile.gif
and if all men looked like her,count me in.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

My boy David Dated her for 3 years........Shes a total loop, Chick is nuts no lie
David Gallagher?

Yeh, Our Family is Close friends with the whole Fam.........His Mom hated her to say the least, Dudes got a super hot gf again......dont know how he does itlol

On another note weird how she said shes dating Brian Austin Green.......I just saw dude at the Topanga Mall teh other day, didnt even know he was dating her

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

My boy David Dated her for 3 years........Shes a total loop, Chick is nuts no lie
David Gallagher?

Yeh, Our Family is Close friends with the whole Fam.........His Mom hated her to say the least, Dudes got a super hot gf again......dont know how he does it lol
How do I know this stuff? lol As a kid I used to be a fan of that show 7th Heaven he used to act on. It seems like he stopped acting or something.He must have lots of gossip on Jessica Biel since he used to act with her on that show. Yeah, I remember him being with Megan. They were a cute couple.

736340315_71a2edfb04.jpg
1868694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom