:::Meet iPad::: (It really is magical.)

The iMat?
roll.gif

To those who purchased the Wifi only iPad, do you feel a bit of buyer's remorse, or what was your reasoning for purchasing it and not the Wifi + 3G iPad?

It seems like you're locking yourself off from a great internet anywhere deal and possible future expansion to other providers. Not to mention free AT&T wifi hotspots.

Just curious.

In other news, PCWorld did a stress test on the iPad.

Originally Posted by agold1002

both on ebay already...trying to make a quick hundred or two
ohwell.gif
its nice as hell thou
You know people can buy it online at apple.com or they could go to a store and get one. I doubt these are sold out.
eyes.gif

is there any reason to buy the ipad? and i can't wait to see the people bold enough in nyc to ride the train and walk the city holding the ipad they will either walk into a wall lmao

Originally Posted by Cz7

Why exactly is multi-tasking a big deal, for this type of device?

You can listen to music whenever in the background.

If your surfing the web what else you gonna want to be doing except jamming some tunes in the background, oh you want to check your calendar?
All it takes is a button push and a tap, check, button push, and then tap back to safari. Same goes for any other app you want. That seems effective enough, for this type of device.

you all know that a multi-tasking interface is coming, they could prob do that in an update.
But that's all you Apple boys say. "An update is coming!"

Jesus Christ, if they can do it in the update, they could have just put it IN THERE.

I can't believe you guys are buying into this ... a netbook> an iPad, I'm SURE you guys have iPod Touches already.

It seriously makes no sense.

Those gifs were funny before the product released, but 700k units sold speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Those gifs were funny before the product released, but 700k units sold speaks for itself.

theyre even funnier now... now u not only get to laugh at the device itself but the 700k ******s who bought it as well...

the other $%+# makes sense tho... if u want a nice !#+ house but dont wanna b worried bout maintenance and such get a condo...

sneakers are fashion... u down own 1 shirt do u? or 1 pair of jeans?

luxury cars are well luxury...

that $%+# really doesnt make sense...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

the other +*$# makes sense tho... if u want a nice %+# house but dont wanna b worried bout maintenance and such get a condo...

sneakers are fashion... u down own 1 shirt do u? or 1 pair of jeans?

luxury cars are well luxury...

that +*$# really doesnt make sense...
It's called practicality. I will be using this way more than my touch solely because of the bigger screen real estate.

If apple would have released this first then the iPhone/iPod Touch, we would be calling them genius, forward-thinking, and innovative.

im copin one, once it gets cheaper and a higher version
i knows these fools like to hold back things till later

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

It's called hype...

Very few are buying this thing because of it's "innovation"...

Kinda like what people on here do with sneakers.
you mad?
------------------------------------------------------
why not just buy a macbook? Its all HYPE

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

im copin one, once it gets cheaper and a higher version
i knows these fools like to hold back things till later

good luck getting it for cheap

Back
Top Bottom