Meet Darien Long.

Da F kinda mall was that? **** Looking like a swap meet.

That **** is a hallway with booths in it.
Metro Mall is an open market for the black market with stores as a front.. Drug Deals.. Con Games and Prostitutes.. and i heard it had a TERRIBLE SMELL in there too. Good spot to hide and run from cops because it had entrances on both sides of the street.. so the drug dealers would run in and go out the other with a getaway driver ready to scoop them up..

Here's D Long SHowing the drug dealer whats what.. they talk but cant back it up

Here's D Long SHowing the drug dealer whats what.. they talk but cant back it up

"dont walk up on me, that's a mistake!" 
roll.gif

"call on D long"
roll.gif
muerto
he'd be the best body guard.. he would

talk crap to you (like.. clear the pathway.. if you dont.. ill make you move)

tase shove you push you

and upload it to youtube for world viewing..

I don't think you're being pathetic bruh :lol: stop fakin like yall never been enthusiastic about something.

enthusiastic about a corny security guard tho?
im assuming he would be cool if he was just letting the crime build up while he takes a cut..

I like the videos because hes actually fighting crime.. hes not killing people hes not locking them up but he is well was cleaning up the area and he knew everybody on that block by first and last name.

im assuming he would be cool if he was just letting the crime build up while he takes a cut..

I like the videos because hes actually fighting crime.. hes not killing people hes not locking them up but he is well was cleaning up the area and he knew everybody on that block by first and last name.

He's corny because he thinks he's a member of seal team 6, meanwhile he's actually guarding the worst looking storage facility/mall ever

He's corny because he thinks he's a member of seal team 6, meanwhile he's actually guarding the worst looking storage facility/mall ever
but thats what he was hired to do.. he was hired to clean up the area. the drug dealers there were intimidating the patrons and shops. he said in an interview if youre polite with them they just beat you up and they made every other security guard quit their job.. thats why most of them in his early days would say i betcah you wont be here tommorow. with him recording everything and armed with a taser and gun.. it let them know he wasnt one to mess with. eventually down the road he got respect from the people out there who were about that life.. and this year he only left because the mall property owner stoped paying him so he himself quit.. but yes when he first got there it wuold be 30-40 people hanging outside and after while it went down to 8-10 newbies who he would get out of the area over a couple days.

but thats what he was hired to do.. he was hired to clean up the area. the drug dealers there were intimidating the patrons and shops. he said in an interview if youre polite with them they just beat you up and they made every other security guard quit their job.. thats why most of them in his early days would say i betcah you wont be here tommorow. with him recording everything and armed with a taser and gun.. it let them know he wasnt one to mess with. eventually down the road he got respect from the people out there who were about that life.. and this year he only left because the mall property owner stoped paying him so he himself quit.. but yes when he first got there it wuold be 30-40 people hanging outside and after while it went down to 8-10 newbies who he would get out of the area over a couple days.

View media item 1267850
why do you even know this much about this clown

I remember this. I started watching the clips on his youtube channel yesterday and it's pretty interesting with the returning characters that go from screaming at him to respecting him.

I remember this. I started watching the clips on his youtube channel yesterday and it's pretty interesting with the returning characters that go from screaming at him to respecting him.
hes done with a whole police force couldnt do..

Back
Top Bottom