Meet Darien Long.

this dude need to get his wig split

i hate a snitch *** *****

^rt it take a different type of mf to be comfortable tellin like that, dude was really about to call the police for 50 cents

this dude need to get his wig split

i hate a snitch *** *****
Long said if anything happens outside of his building he doesnt care... but he has a place to run. you cant have people robbing and making the place look likea open market drug place.. i commend him for his actions..

Respect. But guy better watch out when he leaves for the day. Some of these street kats have zero to lose and have no issues letting a few rounds off! But madd respect.

^rt it take a different type of mf to be comfortable tellin like that, dude was really about to call the police for 50 cents

you're sharp.

yeah thats it, he's calling the police over 50 cents.

nevermind the fact that of how obvious it is on the videos posted that he's dealing with the same illegal activity and childish behavior multiple times a day by the same grown folks over and over again

c'mon now
he's calling these people by their first names

its obviously a game of cat and mouse all day long with the same lowlifes that dont have to do but be down there doing everything they can to get away with stuff

Last edited:
Respect. But guy better watch out when he leaves for the day. Some of these street kats have zero to lose and have no issues letting a few rounds off! But madd respect.
some guys tried to catch him after work but it never goes down..

One Man.. Handles All Of These Goons..They Couldnt Run Him Out LIke They Did Other Security Guards

One Man.. Handles All Of These Goons..They Couldnt Run Him Out LIke They Did Other Security Guards

being fired = run out

stop it bruh

anyway you slice it management had enough of that clown messing with their pockets and let him go

thread should be locked

being fired = run out

stop it bruh

anyway you slice it management had enough of that clown messing with their pockets and let him go

thread should be locked
The 20/20 new clip talked about him leaving the first time.. last year David Lee was skipping his payments and aft that happned the second time he just dropped.. he was part time in 2014 and basically because of his presense the drug dealers would leave that day.. they only came when he wasnt there.

The 20/20 new clip talked about him leaving the first time.. last year David Lee was skipping his payments and aft that happned the second time he just dropped.. he was part time in 2014 and basically because of his presense the drug dealers would leave that day.. they only came when he wasnt there.

aka he's not nearly as needed as portrayed

as stated
the owners know full well the vermin that patron that place
they know full well what goes on there legal and illegal
no one cares but him

i find everything about that place deplorable
from him to the patrons to the products they sell that attracts such patrons

how many times has he been through with 'debra'?
how many times has 'debra' been kicked out?

dude is an idiot
at this point them cats are just waiting in the weeds to catch dude slipping
it aint worth it

aka he's not nearly as needed as portrayed

as stated
the owners know full well the vermin that patron that place
they know full well what goes on there legal and illegal
no one cares but him

i find everything about that place deplorable
from him to the patrons to the products they sell that attracts such patrons

how many times has he been through with 'debra'?
how many times has 'debra' been kicked out?

dude is an idiot
at this point them cats are just waiting in the weeds to catch dude slipping
it aint worth it
1.) they hired him to reduce the crime.. because they were losing vendors... DUH (read the information)

2.) soo many people told him they would catch him.. the most taht happened to him was some dudes broke into his place.. he got those guys evicted... None of them dudes dude didly to him.. 

3.) D-Long is a G foreal..

One of the vendors.. arging with someone..

Notice how when she gets angry all that fat forms up to build a muscle...

Shes built FORD TOUGH..lol

I'm trying to figure out why there are so many dudes just hanging out outside of these shoppes...looking suspect. And I don't know much about Atlanta, but is this mall in Downtown or Mid-Town?

Back
Top Bottom