Meet Darien Long.

This dude Purnell was flopping on the floor like a fish for real
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son looked like he was doing light feet while laying down
laugh.gif

Long is obviously getting an inflated ego off this attention.
according to him.. yes i actually had a conversation with the terminator of secrurity.. alot of those guys are really about that life. check out his Fred playlist on his channell and youll see what im talking about.

Man F that dude he's straight ******.  I had a run in with him too.  But I brushed his weak napoleon complex having as off tho.

I remember seeing the video when he tased the chick...

I felt he was jusyified because that person was acting a goddamnn fool...

And he gave that chick a TON of warnings.

He may have to wrap that bullet proof vest around his head if he keeps it up. He's going to pull that taser out on the wrong one

I remember seeing the video with the lady and her bad a** kids, they were ALL cursing the guy out like crazy and the lady swung at him then she got taezed and they started crying. Well deserved in my opinion.

he doesn't work up there anymore and hasn't for a good while now..

I NEED to see the 2nd video. Anyone have a link to it? Bruh is straight wildin' hitting folks with the taser like that.

I remember seeing the video when he tased the chick...

I felt he was jusyified because that person was acting a goddamnn fool...

And he gave that chick a TON of warnings.
yeah she never came back o tried him after that.. plus all those dudes do is threaten him.. and he says.. "When you come back dont forget to bring ya gun".. if you can say that to someone you know he aint messing around..lol

and check out that taser in that preview image.. thats how you know youre top grade security when you can point a taser and they comprehend.

he doesn't work up there anymore and hasn't for a good while now..
yeah he left in july becuse daivd lee the property owner was screwing up his paychecks.. if it wasnt for long the street gansters ran the so-called mall

lmao i remember this dude...crazy that eventually cops came to pick him up
darien long is my favorite real life super hero.. this one guy can shutdown a whole block full of drug dealers..he can do what the lazy cops cant.

Back
Top Bottom