Meek Mill & Cassidy getting at each other on twitter over $100k Battle Rap Contest

He didn't know the 100k didn't exist. When they proposed it to him He said NO OFF PRINCIPLE.
as far as Mook doing it, why is it ok for Cass to do with but not for Mook or Meek?

that boy was fresh outta car accident around that time and had amnesia and all that legal troubles

his whole rapping scheme was off

he's just now recovering rap wise, his freestyles are crazy again now

View media item 139745
get outta here with that.

Last edited:
get outta here with that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. I doubt this battle will ever happen. I think it will be a Maywheather V Pac type thing where it just drags on (no pun)

2. Millz needs to think before he speaks. Seems like he's dug a hole for himself

3. Can anyone name 5 battles (each) that these two have been in? Why does Cass refer to him self as the best when it

comes to battle rapping? Yes Meek been on the underground but WHO did he battle?

''It's not about how many battles you been in / It's who you fought'' - Loaded Lux

i still remember cass' opening lines from freeway battle// i can show you how the biscuit taste, trash bag, sticky tape, pick a lake, im getting cake on the corner usually and ill put you you to sleep like a boring movie! haha he would kill Weak Mills

It's all good rappers are not rappers no more there studio gangsters that will kill you if you call them studio gangsters
except cass is actually about that life and dude did time for being involved in some murder.
bingo.

best breakfast club interview thus far.

this chick had cassidy drop verses at da drop of a hat, and son aint blink...THATS what you call a rapper...i remember when ALL rappers could do this.

:pimp:

why did he rap about christianity? lol he's annoying

The snippets for Chief Keef's "Finally Rich" album are out on iTunes, and Rick Ross (MMG/Meek's boss, for those who currently reside under a rock) is featured on 3Hunna.

In the snippet, Ross says

" . . . We bout that all black/so miss me with ya battle raps . . . "

laugh.gif

ironically, he used a monosyllabic rhyme scheme to say it, too. yawn.

Its been like a week u seen how Meek moon slid right out of this situation tho. He kept his mouth shut cause he knws that battling Cassidy is careear sucicde. Cass will rip him a new one

So Meek put out an open challenge to battle anyone for 100k, Cassidy wants to take him up on his offer, and because Meek is scared Cassidy is using him for publicity?

Na I don't think so. I think Meek made a challenge he knows he couldn't handle.

exactly
meek looking real foolish

Back
Top Bottom