Meek Mill & Cassidy getting at each other on twitter over $100k Battle Rap Contest

If I was Meek I'd play Cass like he was playing Mook when he was on.

"I'm Not Battling You Dauug, for what?!?!?"

Karma.

Hold up...didn't Meek issue the challenge?

Now he saying nah get a buzz first...twitter make some of these dudes looking extra lame. 

Side note...Meek album is trash. 

Wait a minute... Are you serious? A lot of you all don't remember the Mook/Cass situation do you?

Cass was constantly talking about how boys didn't wanna see him in terms of Battling, HE'S STILL DOING IT... JUST SAID IT AT SUMMER MADNESS.

Mook responded called him out.

Cass said he'd do it for 100k not expecting Mook to be able to get that type of chop up, only for Mook to get the 100k and Cass turn around and say nah you don't have a buzz, Battle You For What Dawg...

"I was supposed to battle Trassidy for a hunnid thousand, HE SAID NO TO 100 K AND COULDN'T SELL A HUNNID ALBUMS!" (c) Mook v Young Hot

SAME EXACT SITUATION. He deserves for Mook to treat him like a underling/ball holder/leech/little _.

Wait a minute... Are you serious? A lot of you all don't remember the Mook/Cass situation do you?
Cass was constantly talking about how boys didn't wanna see him in terms of Battling, HE'S STILL DOING IT... JUST SAID IT AT SUMMER MADNESS.
Cass said he'd do it for 100k not expecting Mook to be able to get that type of chop up, only for Mook to get the 100k and Cass turn around and say nah you don't have a buzz, Battle You For What Dawg...
"I was supposed to battle Trassidy for a hunnid thousand, HE SAID NO TO 100 K AND COULDN'T SELL A HUNNID ALBUMS!" (c) Mook v Young Hot
SAME EXACT SITUATION. He deserves for Mook to treat him like a underling/ball holder/leech/little _.

stop that

mook never had and never will have 100k to put up

the "league" mook battled young hot in offered the 100k

and no one got paid in that event because the whole event was shady

mook got paid 20k to battle in summer madness 2 and got outshined by lux and serius jones

mook offered cass like 10k, 20k at the most back in the smack era

The way cassidy handled the mook situation was pure corn ball status. Taking cheap shots on songs talking about "unless you a million a check or a deal on a desk then you ain't real and I don't feel you a threat" cause he knew that he would catch that L easily to Mook. He lost all his credibility after that in my book.

Cassidy is, was and will always be garbage. Why do people hype up his pre-written basic *** punchlines?

stop that

mook never had and never will have 100k to put up

the "league" mook battled young hot in offered the 100k

and no one got paid in that event because the whole event was shady

mook got paid 20k to battle in summer madness 2 and got outshined by lux and serius jones

mook offered cass like 10k, 20k at the most back in the smack era

Bottomline was the 100k quote that Cass asked for was brought to the table only for him to say "No."

He said he offered Cass 25 to which Cass came back and said 100. An event said they'd put 100K up for the battle he said "NO. you don't have a buzz, what am I battling you for?" point blank period.

The fact that boys never got paid isn't what we're debating. Nor is Mooks's performance at Summer Madness 2.so you Stop That.

The issue is people are talking sideways about Meek doing something to Cass that Cass himself had done to someone else years prior. Cass was talking about how boyd didn't want to see him, Mook stepped up with a figure that's still larger than what boys are getting these days let alone back then, Cass back peddled. All While Using The Same Excuse That Meek Gave.

Be For Real.

Meek issued a challenge to dudes...then he turns around and backtracks.

If that's what ya'll consider karma then why even speak on something you had no intention of doing in the first place...I'm not even concerned about the Mook situation because Meek is the dude that's suppose to have Philly on lock at the present moment, and if so then stick to your guns and follow through with the battle.

Bottomline was the 100k quote that Cass asked for was brought to the table only for him to say "No."
He said he offered Cass 25 to which Cass came back and said 100. An event said they'd put 100K up for the battle he said "NO. you don't have a buzz, what am I battling you for?" point blank period.
The fact that boys never got paid isn't what we're debating. Nor is Mooks's performance at Summer Madness 2.so you Stop That.
The issue is people are talking sideways about Meek doing something to Cass that Cass himself had done to someone else years prior. Cass was talking about how boyd didn't want to see him, Mook stepped up with a figure that's still larger than what boys are getting these days let alone back then, Cass back peddled. All While Using The Same Excuse That Meek Gave.
Be For Real.

dog no one got paid, the 100k didn't exist

brought to what table exactly?

mook turned around and used the same tactic asking for 25k for his battles

He didn't know the 100k didn't exist. When they proposed it to him He said NO OFF PRINCIPLE.

as far as Mook doing it, why is it ok for Cass to do with but not for Mook or Meek?

Meek Mill frontin, you the hottest in Philly right now show them what you made of and respond. i hate when artists get on their high horse and don't respond because they made it big :smh:

I will not take this Freeway slander, especially with 2 dope *** albums in the books and another on the way.

Last edited:
He didn't know the 100k didn't exist. When they proposed it to him He said NO OFF PRINCIPLE.
as far as Mook doing it, why is it ok for Cass to do with but not for Mook or Meek?

that boy was fresh outta car accident around that time and had amnesia and all that legal troubles

his whole rapping scheme was off

he's just now recovering rap wise, his freestyles are crazy again now

I'm just going off facts, cass being scared of mook is opinion but the fact is had they battled he wouldn't have got paid

the facts are mook slandered cass by saying he ducked a battle for 100k and got on the same stage and battled for free and got took for 20k

I'm just saying you making mook sound like a victim when mook is using the same tactic to this day

mook is now asking for 50k to battle again

and cass never agreed to battle mook

It's all good rappers are not rappers no more there studio gangsters that will kill you if you call them studio gangsters

CASSIDY WILL DESTROY MEEK MILL. MEEK MILL KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH CASS ON THE BATTLING TIP. TELL MEEK TO KEEP MAKING ALL THAT MUSIC WITH COUNTLESS FEATURES ON THEM AND STAY AWAY FROM THE BATTLE. U COULD TELL HE DONT WANT IT WITH CASS SAYING STUFF LIKE "I WANNA BATTLE THE UNDERGROUND N****S" 

SOUNDS SCARED TO ME!!!!!

Last edited:
It's all good rappers are not rappers no more there studio gangsters that will kill you if you call them studio gangsters
except cass is actually about that life and dude did time for being involved in some murder.
bingo.

best breakfast club interview thus far.

this chick had cassidy drop verses at da drop of a hat, and son aint blink...THATS what you call a rapper...i remember when ALL rappers could do this.

pimp.gif

bingo.

best breakfast club interview thus far.

this chick had cassidy drop verses at da drop of a hat, and son aint blink...THATS what you call a rapper...i remember when ALL rappers could do this.

:pimp:

but any rapper could still do this...just say something written that nobody's heard. that's all he did. not down playing his bars, just saying it's not a lost art/concept.

cass has spit that free numerous times already but yes most rappers freeze up when asked to rap which is funny

Back
Top Bottom