Meek Mill & Cassidy getting at each other on twitter over $100k Battle Rap Contest

The **** that got me though is Reese speaking on Drink and My 2 Step as "back in the day"...so that was probably his introduction to Cass and it opened my mind to how his generation will have a completely different sense of history regarding a lot of _'s in the industry now. I'm not really breaking any news there but sometimes I take that stuff for granted. Sort of like how a majority of us (NT'ers) can still associate Wayne with the Hot Boyz wobbledy wobbledy **** and the youngins view him as forever being an omnipotent hip hop figure.
laugh.gif

If I was Meek I'd play Cass like he was playing Mook when he was on.

"I'm Not Battling You Dauug, for what?!?!?"

Karma.

Last edited:
Idc if he's currently poppin or not, Cassidy would murk Meek, and I actually mess with Meek but his bars don't handle a candle to Da Hustla's.

Last edited:
This guy Cassidy is such a clown.

How is Cassidy a clown if Meek intially said in his interview that he would battle Mook or Cassidy for 100K? Cassidy wasn't running around taking shots at Meek or calling him out.
who else but Cassidy would actually take something that was said on a radio show on the spot seriously and try to use it as a means to give his career out of the grave. This guys mini Game, always trying to cause a conflict to keep himself relevant we all know meek mill was not serious. The guy barely went at Reed Dollaz and them back in the day when they were beefing.

I hear what your saying and I can agree with you to certain extent. But out of all people Meek could have mentioned, why would he throw Cassidy or Mook name out there with 100K attached to it?? In his first tweet, he claims he wanted them to battle each other then he goes on to say he wanted to battle an underground artist to shed light on that part of the game. If that was the case he could've said T-Rex, Lux, Solomon, Calicoe, etc, to get their names out there.

IMO he was slightly serious, I just think he didn't expect Cassidy to take him serious. We'll see how it plays out.

Last edited:
This guy Cassidy is such a clown.

How is Cassidy a clown if Meek intially said in his interview that he would battle Mook or Cassidy for 100K? Cassidy wasn't running around taking shots at Meek or calling him out.
who else but Cassidy would actually take something that was said on a radio show on the spot seriously and try to use it as a means to give his career out of the grave. This guys mini Game, always trying to cause a conflict to keep himself relevant we all know meek mill was not serious. The guy barely went at Reed Dollaz and them back in the day when they were beefing.

Lulz if meek wasnt wasnt serious he should've kept his mouth shut.

& meek beefin over cass for over TWEETS cas RT'ed a fan & meek caught feelings :smh:

you can't compare this situation to mook and cass

cass wanted 100k to battle mook

this battle would be for 100k and meek issued the challenge to rappers

plus mook turned around and used the same tactic as cass

Cass used to be nice, meeks always been trash

you mean as far as battling right? becuase last i check almost all of cass albuims were garbage. He was better off battling and dropping hot 24s and 32s not full songs. And Meek battle career was garbage but he makes good music as of late.

Last edited:
Meek has nothing to gain but everything to lose battling Cass
He should've kept his mouth shut.
Him losing= career suicide
Funny enough, I don't think Meek losing a battle to Cass would mess up his career. If dude can keep it popping in the clubs he is good money, nobody is going to stop dancing if his song comes on and be like "nah I ain't messing with this, he loss a battle to Cassidy".

If I was Meek I'd play Cass like he was playing Mook when he was on.
"I'm Not Battling You Dauug, for what?!?!?"
Karma.
Hold up...didn't Meek issue the challenge?

Now he saying nah get a buzz first...twitter make some of these dudes looking extra lame. 

Side note...Meek album is trash. 

Meek has nothing to gain but everything to lose battling Cass
He should've kept his mouth shut.
Him losing= career suicide
Funny enough, I don't think Meek losing a battle to Cass would mess up his career. If dude can keep it popping in the clubs he is good money, nobody is going to stop dancing if his song comes on and be like "nah I ain't messing with this, he loss a battle to Cassidy".
Meek isn't Future tho . . . he doesn't really rely on "dance" tracks to prosper . . . sometimes he be spazzin and it would hurt his reputation if he lost a battle . . .

Back
Top Bottom