Meek Mill & Cassidy getting at each other on twitter over $100k Battle Rap Contest

If I was Meek I'd play Cass like he was playing Mook when he was on.

"I'm Not Battling You Dauug, for what?!?!?"

Karma.

So Cassidy tryna use Meek for publicity?

mean.gif

You had your chance homie

So Meek put out an open challenge to battle anyone for 100k, Cassidy wants to take him up on his offer, and because Meek is scared Cassidy is using him for publicity?

Na I don't think so. I think Meek made a challenge he knows he couldn't handle.

So Meek put out an open challenge to battle anyone for 100k, Cassidy wants to take him up on his offer, and because Meek is scared Cassidy is using him for publicity?

Na I don't think so. I think Meek made a challenge he knows he couldn't handle.

I was under the impression that Meek said he wanted to battle Mook or Cassidy in his interview. Now he's tweeting that he said "I wanted him and Mook to battle" :rolleyes .. I agree, I think he made a challenge he couldn't handle. :smh:

Cassidy would body bag Meek and he knows it that's why he's back tracking now, but like Cake said Karma is a ***** because when mook wanted to battle cassidy he fronted on him so.

What average underground rapper has 100K to put up to battle Meek? Arsenal? Calicoe? Party Ardy? Verb? That challenge was strictly meant for Mook and Cassidy

Last edited:
yea meek had to backpeddle fast on this one he dont wanna see either of the two battling wise and lil reese pls your 15 minutes are over.

1. Nobody ever cared about Murda Mookie outside over the internet
2. Nobodys cared about Cassidy since 2005
3. Nobody will care about Meek Mill in 18 months

Cassidy would body bag Meek and he knows it that's why he's back tracking now, but like Cake said Karma is a ***** because when mook wanted to battle cassidy he fronted on him so.

I had to rep you just because of the avy :pimp: :pimp: #WINNING

Man right back at you I had to rep you about yours... and I think I PM'd you about that donkey *** in your AVY would love to be hitting tha doggystyle with a Y string thong on :D

I see you phleiboi 8)

Meek trollin, cuz all da underground cats aint got a pot to piss in

For 100k bet & he aint tryin to see cassidy..cuz NT can act like they want

But cassidy aint fall off cuz of his bars, meek not ready for da problem.

i never heard a meek mill song in my life.....what is so good about this guy, i heard the first mmg album and couldnt tell anyone apart...they all sucked.

cassidy get ******ed is ill tho..
pimp.gif

I had to rep you just because of the avy :pimp: :pimp: #WINNING

Man right back at you I had to rep you about yours... and I think I PM'd you about that donkey *** in your AVY would love to be hitting tha doggystyle with a Y string thong on :D

I see you phleiboi 8)

Same EXACT way I feel about yours, shortie THICKER THAN A SNICKER :smokin

Meek gon mess around and get knocked down
You gotta come back to the crib eventually
talking crazy over the net to do backs at home
thats not doing as good never ends well

This guy Cassidy is such a clown.

How is Cassidy a clown if Meek intially said in his interview that he would battle Mook or Cassidy for 100K? Cassidy wasn't running around taking shots at Meek or calling him out.
who else but Cassidy would actually take something that was said on a radio show on the spot seriously and try to use it as a means to give his career out of the grave. This guys mini Game, always trying to cause a conflict to keep himself relevant we all know meek mill was not serious. The guy barely went at Reed Dollaz and them back in the day when they were beefing.

Back
Top Bottom