McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

1) Why is this chick having kids when she knows she can't afford it. Probably my number one pet peeve. IF YOU CANT AFFORD KIDS, DONT HAVE THEM.

2) Why is she still a regular after 10 years? Should be a manager by now. Unless mentally ill everything she does now is probably muscle memory. Could run it by herself.

3) As stated, where da baby's dad?

4) Why has she not explored alternatives with other establishments that pay higher wages? Example, in Dec i'll be making $14/hr. Im 19.

ninjahood backfire thread :lol: :lol:

you judging people bruh smh

move them kicks so your moms can use the toiler gawd.

Last edited:
So, what comes first...

ninjahood admitting that he was wrong about something or rachi24?

My $ is on rachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a BAWSE response!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Such a ignorant response. Hes made millions and still is

1) Why is this chick having kids when she knows she can't afford it. Probably my number one pet peeve. IF YOU CANT AFFORD KIDS, DONT HAVE THEM.

2) Why is she still a regular after 10 years? Should be a manager by now. Unless mentally ill everything she does now is probably muscle memory. Could run it by herself.

4) Why has she not explored alternatives with other establishments that pay higher wages? Example, in Dec i'll be making $14/hr. Im 19.
I make over 16 an hour and I'm 18. Lol how do you not get promoted after 10 years of "hard work".

Your life needsto be re-evaluated.

I try my best not to judge.. its not my place.

Who are you to look down on another person.. absolutely, no right.

I sincerely wish the best for everyone.. at the end of the day, we are all the same. :smokin

- stay freshhh

I sincerely wish the best for everyone.. at the end of the day, we are all the same.
smokin.gif

- stay freshhh
Fam she's been working at McDonalds for 10 years making $8.25/hr when there's literally a metric **** ton of other better options she decided to neglect.

Judge.

I make over 16 an hour and I'm 18. Lol how do you not get promoted after 10 years of "hard work".

damn b. Where at? I thought I was doing it at 12 an hour at 18.

damn b. Where at? I thought I was doing it at 12 an hour at 18.
No specifics, but ultra chill call center.

Breaks whenever I want, can do whatever I want (bring a tv, laptop, im just going to study and 70% of the time I spend at work would've been spent in a library anyways), productivity just has to stay high which isn't difficult in the least bit.

It's just a filler for me though.. Gunning for this internship that's only available for juniors & seniors that usually hire everyone upon graduation. Im a sophomore.

Fam she's been working at McDonalds for 10 years making $8.25/hr when there's literally a metric **** ton of other better options she decided to neglect.

Judge.

That just may be,

but my brother, who are you ? .. i try not to judge, but you get a stone face for quoting me :stoneface:

.. i don't know you, so i wont call you a lame..

In real life, i couldn't see myself fkin with most of ya'll. The attention seekers are in full effect. Straight Sadness

Just let her live.

This is a forum to discuss and express opinions nd i get that.. so please forgive me if i've offended anyone. Goodnight Niketalk

- stay freshh :smokin

For the record.. ninja is pretty cool dude, i'm surprised by his comments tonight. There's right nd wrong, i know its just your opinion on the matter, but you see how quick it back fired. #stayhumble my brother. #1love :pimp:

I sincerely wish the best for everyone.. at the end of the day, we are all the same.
smokin.gif

- stay freshhh

Judge.
indifferent.gif

Jobs like these are for school kids and old folks who already retired...those not in those categories need to get their lives together...

smokin.gif

- stay freshhh
you my ***** and all, but i can tell by just your avi you da type to look at yourself in da mirror as ask "who's da fairest of em all?"

laugh.gif
grin.gif

so you definitely judging, whether you wanna admit it or not.

this broad failed da course of life..its time for her to reevaluate herself before them kids becomes even more expensive and she becomes

just another EBT statistic.

I sincerely wish the best for everyone.. at the end of the day, we are all the same. :smokin

- stay freshhh

No. We must mock and ridicule others to assert a sense of superiority over one another, for everyone's situation is the exact same, and if you havent done what I have then **** you.

Back
Top Bottom