Mayweather is Back vol. Millon Dollars Cash in the Duffle

I'm surprised cats aren't complaining about the creases and wrinkles in those seanotes...

xqf7lu.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the gif

How much is mayweather's camp being paid?

Are those dudes ok? 
Everyone in the camp is doing VERY well. Floyd made sure of that.

Edit: GAMEOVER
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

See, I see people saying that, but I don't know if thats true.

Do they MAKE MONEY? or do they just get paid for being around?

Like, is it a stipend? or like a legit paycheck? 
roll.gif

Cause most of those dudes seem like they're a paycheck away from disaster. 

I find his tactics entertaining and I dont hope he goes broke but he loves to flaunt his cash and spend it fast and no matter how much hes made he can blow through it quickly.
Hopefully he is being smart with a majority of his money and doesnt have people dipping in his pockets or he could find himself making appearances later on in life just to make a few dollars like the route of mike tyson who earned over 300 million

Also while 170 million is an insane amount of money it is easily spent. For example all the pro athletes and entertainers who are now broke and also all the mega million jackpot winners of which a large number go broke.

Last edited:
Its a legit multi-million dollar business bro.

Pretty sure the people that have defined roles get paid in checks like everyone else.

I know his cutman was making $115K a fight in the late 90's before Floyd even had a fight on PPV, so I'm pretty sure everyone is well compensated. His bodyguards spoke about how well they were paid on 24/7 as well.

Most of his circle has been loyal for over 15 years. Seems like they're getting their just due.

Last edited:
They earned it, let them enjoy it how they want. Bet if some NT'ers had a lot of loot like this they'd be posing by the nicest cars, with the baddest women, in the biggest houses. I mean you can't fault somebody for doing what they want if its not affecting you in a negative way. I mean they aren't hurting anybody, are they?

Its a legit multi-million dollar business bro.
Pretty sure the people that have defined roles get paid in checks like everyone else.
I know his cutman was making $115K a fight in the late 90's before Floyd even had a fight on PPV, so I'm pretty sure everyone is well compensated. His bodyguards spoke about how well they were paid on 24/7 as well.
Most of his circle has been loyal for over 15 years. Seems like they're getting their just due.

But, but, but Floyd just bought a Lambo!!!!

I could see Mayweather going broke off sports betting and cars alone. He regularly bets 500 thou-1 million+ on single sporting events, even halftime lines. I just don't think he has the time or resources to be a successful handicapper. There are not that many people in the world that can consistently turn up on the positive side of sports betting, and those that do are extremely dedicated and work full-time hours or more. 

What happens when his boxing careen ends and those $30 Mil+ paydays don't exist anymore, I just think he is too stubborn and arrogant to tone down his living.

I understand why he makes these types of videos, but really what is that million to him? for all we know he could have deposited it back into his account when the plane landed. 

"We got no wealthy black people. We got rich people. Shaq is rich. The guy who signs his checks is wealthy." —Chris Rock

...:rolleyes shut up
wealthy and rich are synonyms....in real life. don't let Chris Rocks version of life steer how you see the real world. in the real world there are intelligent black people w/ a lot of money and assets who make wise investments.

"We got no wealthy black people. We got rich people. Shaq is rich. The guy who signs his checks is wealthy." —Chris Rock
eyes.gif
shut up
wealthy and rich are synonyms....in real life. don't let Chris Rocks version of life steer how you see the real world. in the real world there are intelligent black people w/ a lot of money and assets who make wise investments.
I swear... a while back SOMEONE used a Chris Rock quote as a legitimate boost to his argument.
roll.gif
I wish I could remember

The quest for lulz and this rep system **** has left you all taking it to places it needn't go.
Why would you wish that on the guy?

mayweather the boxer, isnt mayweather we know outside the ring, lets not act like this guy doesnt stand a chance of goin back in, i mean they all do look at mike

And laughins good for u :wink:

Last edited:
I could see Mayweather going broke off sports betting and cars alone. He regularly bets 500 thou-1 million+ on single sporting events, even halftime lines. I just don't think he has the time or resources to be a successful handicapper. There are not that many people in the world that can consistently turn up on the positive side of sports betting, and those that do are extremely dedicated and work full-time hours or more. 

What happens when his boxing careen ends and those $30 Mil+ paydays don't exist anymore, I just think he is too stubborn and arrogant to tone down his living.

I understand why he makes these types of videos, but really what is that million to him? for all we know he could have deposited it back into his account when the plane landed. 
Mayweather is a much more savvy business man than most people like yourself give him credit for. He is far past the threshold of ever having to worry about being broke. Trust.

bro that feel got to be that feel. like crazy :smh:

my scenario of a bored floyd night.

. floyd " aye my g im bout to pull this mil out on the net real quick"
. lil man " yo but the bank close at 5 my g"
. floyd "what? thats cool!!! lets bet 750,000 thou on credit real quick on black"
. lil mane " rigggggggggggggggggggggght"
. lil mane " cuz we black right? "
. floyd " riggggggggggggggggggggght" ?

yall dont even know, if i was balling, i be balling on that hammer status!!!!!!:pimp:

love floyd!!! one of the last black superheros in my eyes, slickly for his work ethic tho.

Its funny how butt hurt some of the Mayweather stans get if anyone comes in and says anything thats not in favor for Floyd ... even if it is true 
laugh.gif

Who says Floyd doesn't just take this money out, floss it real quick in front of camera's with security BEHIND the cameras and put it right back in the bank?

That dude could be showing the same mill in 100 videos.

And if he was smart enough to pull off a similar Youtube deal that Soulja Boy had, he'd be getting paid to take money out, and show the world, and put it back in his account.

Back
Top Bottom