May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7CFEE35D-2131-4F06-B05A-CAEB77FE173D.jpeg

FEELS GOOD MAN!

It's like Evolution all over again. Lashley is Trips, MVP is Flair, Shelton is Batista, and Ced is Orton. Well, not really.

Congrats on Lashley becoming the champ. Why did he have to be a crooked heel and not a face?

To add to that, I think Lashley is on roids. Did you see the veins popping out his neck when he was giving Miz the full nelson the first time?

they really ****** up morrison huh? he went out to the indies and got better in ring and on the mic, lucha underground then tna only to come back to the wwe and look dull and generic as ****

they really ****ed up morrison huh? he went out to the indies and got better in ring and on the mic, lucha underground then tna only to come back to the wwe and look dull and generic as ****

They payday is good I know but wow Morrison looks like a massive geek. Him and Ricochet should team up

That Benoit vs Sullivan match was tough to watch the year before Ray and Eddie .

Sullivan wasn't holding back at all, I was in high school and wanted to shut it off

MVP single handedly made Lashley world champion. What a legend
There were definitely other hands involved but I get your motive though. He was a big help from looking on the outside in. Just to think not long ago he was sitting somewhere unemployed not doing anything wrestling related but podcasts with Alex Greenfield.

they really ****ed up morrison huh? he went out to the indies and got better in ring and on the mic, lucha underground then tna only to come back to the wwe and look dull and generic as ****

Be careful because the WWE boys will just tell you Morrison doesn't have IT and/or the Cream Always rises. They will never admit a talent ia being used incorrectly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom