May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Riddle/Ali match was nice but wow Retribution in general are such losers. They’re approaching Truth Commission-levels of usefulness.

Miz was the perfectly cowardly heel to be destroyed by Lashley. Reminded me of Bob Backlund/Diesel.

NT people whats up yo

giphy.gif

That Riddle/Ali match was nice but wow Retribution in general are such losers. They’re approaching Truth Commission-levels of usefulness.

Miz was the perfectly *Cowardly heel to be destroyed by Lashley. Reminded me of Bob Backlund/Diesel.
ppl in here refuse to admit it though. I won't say who.

What makes you say she is 2nd tier, why are you giving her that label?
shes not even that

****tsea buttplugs is a glorified backyard cable access tv wrestler

I don't see her getting to that 2nd tier either.

Just saying, at best, that is where should would/could fall.

If I had to bet on it, she is a Liv Morgan level performer. (Status wise)

Watched some clips from Raw this morning.

Black Squirtle winning the title from that bum Miz. :pimp:

MVP helping rejuvenate Lashley's career. :pimp:

Thought Vince would've saved the title change for FastLane and have Bugs contribute to Miz losing the match to setup the Mania tag team match.

I'm in the minority here in rocking with The Fiend, but this mess with Orton and Alexa Bliss needs to end. :smh:

Can't wait for the Braun/Shane McMahon match at Mania. :emoji_grinning:

"That'll put butts in seats."

Charlotte unnecessarily inserting herself into the title picture.......again.
1614701347629.png

Should be Ripley/Asuka at Mania but you know it's going to be a triple threat.

Why was Rejection out there as lumberjacks when they were actively trying to kill everyone on the roster a few months ago?

Charlotte unnecessarily inserting herself into the title picture.......again.
1614701347629.png

Should be Ripley/Asuka at Mania but you know it's going to be a triple threat.

Why was Rejection out there as lumberjacks when they were actively trying to kill everyone on the roster a few months ago?

*Vince unnecessarily inserting CHarlotte.

(Unless yall think she has Orton booking powers)

I don't see her getting to that 2nd tier either.

Just saying, at best, that is where should would/could fall.

If I had to bet on it, she is a Liv Morgan level performer. (Status wise)

Ok, but Why?

I’m just curious, I’m not a big fan and feel like she’s a weird cross of a 90s WWF mid card character and some weird hardcore offset female version of Justin Credible. The tank and the goofiness doesn’t appeal to me but I can see the dolls and merch would appeal to kids (90s WWF) and I can see the hardcore throw your body all over appeal to the niche group. She has some nice matches in a group settings when she isn’t the center of attention.

Ok, but Why?

I’m just curious, I’m not a big fan and feel like she’s a weird cross of a 90s WWF mid card character and some weird hardcore offset female version of Justin Credible. The tank and the goofiness doesn’t appeal to me but I can see the dolls and merch would appeal to kids (90s WWF) and I can see the hardcore throw your body all over appeal to the niche group. She has some nice matches in a group settings when she isn’t the center of attention.

Well, I don't think she is anything special at all.

Why do I think she COULD be a 2nd tier women's star is because maybe someone that writes on the Main Roster would take a liking to her Based on her past history of soliciting feces and that in turn would allow her to be in Vince's good graces.

She has a goofy gimmick that could work for the immature booking of the Main Roster.

Harlot SHOULD be in one of the big Mania matches. One of the best performers in the division. Will make the match better. Doesn't mean she needs to win.

Harlot SHOULD be in one of the big Mania matches. One of the best performers in the division. Will make the match better. Doesn't mean she needs to win.
Why "should" she? (Keyword SHOULD)

Simply because she is one of the bigger stars of the division?

Back
Top Bottom