May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E0E4ED5F-62DB-4113-81BA-33D0FDDC3111.jpeg
Just think, Sasha is by far the least talented/athletic person in this pic yet she gets the most shine..

Chris Jericho really dropped the ball as a Wrestling pioneer/leader, but then again idky I'd have high expectations from a Canadian Trump supporter. Man could've really changed the landscape of wrestling for the better, even had WWF officials at the edge of their seats until I choose to completely commit to being a joke. He could've changed the wrestling world for the better and instead made it worst. I guarantee that if Chris Jericho didn't double down on being a bum we wouldn't have seen ******* zombies eat the Miz on pirate per view television. Thank god I didn't pay for that b/c I would've definitely wasted a chargeback.

I really hope Kenneth wins and carries ALL the belts. Send him to Japan over the summer to collect some belts there too. We ned a modern day Ultimo Dragon.
Would show that all the promotions exist in the same "universe" and recognize each others talent except WWE
It’s already been 6 years?!?! This feels fairly recent in my head for some reason ...man where does time go :smh:
Shows how forgetable it was. WWE does something "historical" and then it's later forgetten about a month later. Like all the Fiend stuff going on recently.

Feel like moving off the flagship station and over to TBS kinda sucks. The Friday late night show is interesting though as well as the four specials. Getting more compensation definitely a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom