May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miznanin's top run in the company has lasted longer than Cena's run and also The Rock and Austin's runs combined. I think we can make an argument for greatest GOAT of all time for ALL generations (second to Shane McMahon).
Did he ever have a top run in the company??..

I'd say they're equal..Neither was overly great, but both were a fun watch..Just not legendary..Nothing wrong with that either..So don't get your panties in a bunch..

Yea I disagree.

That MIchinoku Pro match is easily one of my favorite matches in ECW history. Lived up to the hype. On the level of what the Blood Generation vs. Do FIXER match was in ROH.

I was SO disappointed after watching that RVD/Sabu vs. Shinzaki/Hayabusa match.

Yea I disagree.

That MIchinoku Pro match is easily one of my favorite matches in ECW history. Lived up to the hype. On the level of what the Blood Generation vs. Do FIXER match was in ROH.

I was SO disappointed after watching that RVD/Sabu vs. Shinzaki/Hayabusa match.
Taka Michinoku is trash in the ring..That's what I got to say about that match..

Watched the RVD Icons last night. Enjoyable. Glad he seems to be in a good place now.

Then stumbled upon this Case Case -

RE: ECW

Interesting they left the Michinoku Pro 6-Man tag match from Barely Legal out of the, "Best Match outside of a Feud" section.
They left it out cause it's overrated..It's not bad by any means, but it's kinda bleh..
Wow this guy really did this. Pretty cool. Will be reading little by little.

Thoughts on listing Public Enemy as #2 Tag Team?

Sad to hear about Miz.
He dies.gif

The bald headed, white dude with a beard is also a very generic look.

If you aren't white, I can't call you generic looking. (Since MOST wrestlers by a wide margin ARE white)

I walked by Saidrick at Axxess in New Orleans and didn't even notice him until my friend said something. Just a short, normal looking dude :lol:

Last edited:
Almost done with the HBK bio..And I can't help but mention his wife..The parts where she's talking have got to be archival footage..Casue there is no way in hell a woman in her late 40's/early 50's is going on national tv looking like that..

Back
Top Bottom