May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of brachial plexus hate today 🧐

At least no hate for the Brachiosaurus anyway

eeLrc7ZAoXVBveu4M8BhpS-320-80.jpg

Everything on SD was good and interesting. Why can’t RAW be like this :lol: Good ending, like Edge giving all these dudes the rub. I’m here for a heel Otis and Gable!

I knew they were eventually heading towards an Otis heel turn and I wasn’t really feeling that idea cause he’s such a lovable face, but on top of him losing steam for awhile anyway, Otis is a face is 100% dependent on a real crowd, not piped in cheers and virtual screens. So this is a change that’s actually needed for him, and it also keeps Gable busy.

"brachial plexus" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know they couldn’t keep it simple like a broken clavicle or strained triceps or something :rofl:

Also, hadn’t watched ROH in ages and there was an episode last night and peeped it. Kenny King and some lucha vs The Briscoes, Mike Kane Ellis vs some guy with a mustache and jeans tucked in his boots, and three more Luchas vs Shane Taylor Promotions. Was entertained by all 3 matches (even the Kane Ellis one). Just an hour or pretty face paced action with no slow down. Not bad at all.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican alright finally watching Jacob Fatu vs ACH. First thing, how long has Davari been on the Jinder Mahal diet? He looks like he can break a car in half. And ACH seems more regular bulky instead of extremely shredded like he was in NXT. He must be taking cues from Cesaro/Nick Aldis.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican alright finally watching Jacob Fatu vs ACH. First thing, how long has Davari been on the Jinder Mahal diet? He looks like he can break a car in half. And ACH seems more regular bulky instead of extremely shredded like he was in NXT. He must be taking cues from Cesaro/Nick Aldis.

Pay attention to Jacob Fatu acting like Carlos Boozer/Melo.

Pay attention to Jacob Fatu acting like Carlos Boozer/Melo.

:rofl: I did notice his loud ad-libing, especially with there being no crowd. Pretty good much though. Wasn’t a bunch of high spots, but ACH, was selling the hell out his injury, and the finish made sense. Also appreciated they weren’t trading finishers and ended the match on a less impacting move.

:rofl: I did notice his loud ad-libing, especially with there being no crowd. Pretty good much though. Wasn’t a bunch of high spots, but ACH, was selling the hell out his injury, and the finish made sense. Also appreciated they weren’t trading finishers and ended the match on a less impacting move.

I personally believe Jacob Fatu is the best "Free Agent" in the world.

Free Agent as in person not under contract by NJPW/AEW/WWE.

Dude is SO special. He is legit an evolved form of Umaga. (With more sophistication (character wise)).

So impressed whenever I watch him.

I personally believe Jacob Fatu is the best "Free Agent" in the world.

Free Agent as in person not under contract by NJPW/AEW/WWE.

Dude is SO special. He is legit an evolved form of Umaga. (With more sophistication (character wise)).

So impressed whenever I watch him.

Umaga is definitely a good comparison. He’s basically right in between Umaga and the Usos, where he does have the “brute-ness” of Umaga, but is up to date character wise like the Usos.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican why do you think Jakob isn't already with WWE?
I think he has a record. Not sure what he did. Similar to the Briscoes.

Umaga is definitely a good comparison. He’s basically right in between Umaga and the Usos, where he does have the “brute-ness” of Umaga, but is up to date character wise like the Usos.

Just wild seeing a Bay Area Samoan in wrestling cussing folks out like he is in the street. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom