May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the bday love papis
flair-crying.png

Assuming this is true, i will say the following.

It's dumb if that spot gets done anyway. Hated it when it was done. Exposing the concrete on the outside does more "damage" to your opponent.

With AEW, we were promised a sports based presentation and an alternative to WWE. NEVER happened. Promises made in wrestling turn out to be ********.

Why does he continue talking about a company he doesn't work for? He has almost 2 years since he last worked there. Let it go.

Still funny how Cody backtracked on AEW will have a sports based presentation to “Everything I do will be sports based”

Cody, aside from this whole Jade Cargill stuff has been the only one to really take this serious.

I see they have tried to do alot of things to get him coming out as a big star but it doesn't work.

I forgot who said it but he really is this generations Jeff Jarrette.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Another Bloodsport show tonight...mostly the same competitors but different match ups

Main event is Mox v DBS Jr

Cody, aside from this whole Jade Cargill stuff has been the only one to really take this serious.

I see they have tried to do alot of things to get him coming out as a big star but it doesn't work.

I forgot who said it but he really is this generations Jeff Jarrette.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The issue is Cody doesn’t see himself as a big star.

He’s not in the big matches. He wrestlers jobbers and makes them look so much better/stronger than they are. Allows them in his status when they shouldn’t be. He isn’t in the big title picture. For what it was he had the equivalent of the Television Title to get it, not himself, over. He has a stable of 10 people around him that do nothing more for his character, it’s just extra.

I’ve talked about the issue I have with Cody before and it’s still the same.

Assuming this is true, i will say the following.

It's dumb if that spot gets done anyway. Hated it when it was done. Exposing the concrete on the outside does more "damage" to your opponent.

With AEW, we were promised a sports based presentation and an alternative to WWE. NEVER happened. Promises made in wrestling turn out to be bull****.

Why does he continue talking about a company he doesn't work for? He has almost 2 years since he last worked there. Let it go.

He’d probably let it go if podcasters/interviewers didn’t lead off with “so back when you were in the WWE....”

Everything on SD was good and interesting. Why can’t RAW be like this :lol: Good ending, like Edge giving all these dudes the rub. I’m here for a heel Otis and Gable!

Back
Top Bottom