May 2008 Pickup Thread

and picked up this for Mothers Day...

IMG_1556.JPG

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Right on Five 30. Appreciate the info. For some reason I can't find them but I found those on Amazon of all places. I'll probably pick them up....
Fong, your in the SF area right? I know that HUF has those Purcell's on their webshop right now, but I'm not sure if they've got theminstore.

Nice pickup Fongstarr. I actually dropped 200 on the skytops in NY. But I really liked them and I'm satisfied.

Where'd u pick up all those fitteds? Also, side note, that electronic picture frame apparently uses and insane amount of energy (electricity bill).

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Joe Billionaire -- did u find those canvas at ebay ?

yea winning bid 74.99 + 20 dollar shipping

seller: whereair

he had a few left over that no one bid on so im sure they will be back up soon. i wanna grab a pair of the baby-blue joints

your lucky u got the OG yankee fitteds i hate the new ones with the black inside.....and supposedly they stopped making the old ones

Nice pickups....LeftyJeenus dope AMs

ienycepnoyi, I'm in LA, but a Yanks fitted is one of the fitteds that is rockable with any fit
pimp.gif

today I picked up these
23mkb9l.jpg

Slingman, those Powerwall AM 1's are so beautiful man. Been looking for a pair in my size forever, everytime I find a pair, I'm shorton funds.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Joe Billionaire -- did u find those canvas at ebay ?

yea winning bid 74.99 + 20 dollar shipping

seller: whereair

he had a few left over that no one bid on so im sure they will be back up soon. i wanna grab a pair of the baby-blue joints
Joe Bill -- Arent those Green Canvas AF1s girls?

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

your lucky u got the OG yankee fitteds i hate the new ones with the black inside.....and supposedly they stopped making the old ones

yeah had to do it especially for 10 bucks. i copped 5 and yes at marshalls
pimp.gif

Picked up some force fields for the white red XX3's. Gotta be prepared. Also got the black yellow CP from champs wanted white and yellow too but didn'thave my size.

Back
Top Bottom