smokin.gif

i HAD to pick these G-Town 15s up...
happy.gif
(props to abernja)

air max twos from ebay for $40 shipped
smokin.gif

OG black/red 11s for $160 shipped
wink.gif

.Absolutely ecstatic to say that I picked up a pair of grails today...

NYC Af1 low's from '03 (I believe)...Rarely see these...Almost never DS...and NEVER in my size...Browsin ebay the other day I ran across them, andcoincidentally dude was a local NYC NT'er (shout to you my dude)...

The 95s are from the run that got put on NDC like 2 weeks ago, got em last week but never took pics...VERY happy with both pickups...

(Sellers Pic, Not Mine...but I had to include cause it looks so good)

PS...I need to step my digi cam game up...

got some pickups, i haven't gotten them yet, but i've paid for them.

16ba_1.JPG

sz 11 w/ box and gaitors, $52!!

VNDS CG XI's sz10, $170!

VNDS Spacejams sz10 w/ box and card, $240!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

.Absolutely ecstatic to say that I picked up a pair of grails today...

NYC Af1 low's from '03 (I believe)...Rarely see these...Almost never DS...and NEVER in my size...Browsin ebay the other day I ran across them, and coincidentally dude was a local NYC NT'er (shout to you my dude)...
(Sellers Pic, Not Mine...but I had to include cause it looks so good)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You were the reason he ended it early. Ahhhh.
ohwell.gif
Congrats Iguess.

a few new pick ups from this week

Stussy boardshorts and a DC belt
t5ixdv.jpg

Prps Jeans
2ziyjah.jpg

6pnwv4.jpg

Fire Reds
2vlpgmo.jpg

PICK UP THE YEAR (for me anyway)
I was at my dads b/c they are turning my old room into a computer room for my stepmoms business so my dad wanted me to come and clear out the room, throw awayanything I didnt want etc....

found this unworn and deadstock, I thought I had sold them a long time ago, I was so stocked...i felt like I found a $100 in the street or something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

m9lz5x.jpg

30t3nee.jpg

awesome feeling.. i found my second pair of DS Air max 90 infrareds.. i thought i only bought one pair lol

One of the biggest impulse buys ever. I am not ever sure how I feel about them......but they look better when I wear jeans over them....
And what is thefit on those Converse Jack Purcell's? Aren't they off sized? I found a place online to get them but not sure on the sizing....

I have not really been so into shopping lately "getting married in July", but here is a few things I picked up thisweek, with the help of my soon to be wife...
898357a5eb8a6ed80309573347c4839349f3bd6.jpg

2481357089_d2d7ba1805_o.jpg

2482168802_6ff2859036_o.jpg

Thought about putting these up for sale but after cleaning up the midsole and trying them on, I've approached a fork in the road.

^ they may go up for sale, i dunno...to be honest i dont really buy that many kicks anymore but im slowly working my way back

i pretty sold everything I had to get through my senior year of college last year and now that i'm a year working, im starting to miss a few pairs I let go

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

One of the biggest impulse buys ever. I am not ever sure how I feel about them......but they look better when I wear jeans over them....
And what is the fit on those Converse Jack Purcell's? Aren't they off sized? I found a place online to get them but not sure on the sizing....

DOPE Supras, Fong.

I bought the Purcell's true to size and they fit fine, but if you have really narrow feet, I can see how going down a half size might work.

Back
Top Bottom