May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by Flip Jays
sick.gif

roll.gif

Those III fusions are awful. (no offense to the buyer.)

Here is a quick shot of my new $90shipped pickup. I will take better pics later. (Im planning on restoring them.)

^^^^ good luck with the restoration!!!! Please take pics and if you don't mind sharing your methods!!

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

MarcusKicks -- those dr.feelgood dunks are dope

thanks man! Im kinda on the fence about gettin those, but still gave it a shot though... and Im not dissapointed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Got this in yesterday . . .

v8k77n.jpg

It's an original Warner Bros. Space Jam poster from '96. Got it for $37 shipped off of eBay. The only problem is that it's 6ft. tall and I have no idea where I can hang it.

I actually have the same type of poster, except mines from the movie 300 and it's a 3 piece set. I stole it from the movie theater on a late night.
laugh.gif

2weyijo.jpg

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Everyone is saying these are ugly...but i dont care....i have been waiting for these since i peeped out the sale's sample....i am getting all the fusion3's....unless they get stupid and toss in a pink or cactus colorway....

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by spacej23

Got this in yesterday . . .

v8k77n.jpg

It's an original Warner Bros. Space Jam poster from '96. Got it for $37 shipped off of eBay. The only problem is that it's 6ft. tall and I have no idea where I can hang it.

I actually have the same type of poster, except mines from the movie 300 and it's a 3 piece set. I stole it from the movie theater on a late night.
laugh.gif

2weyijo.jpg
HENNESSEY *****, my %*+!*$ favorite!!

bayarea, any info where the camogreen halfcab can be picked up? possibly a site if its in the bay

Very Nice Pickups As Of Late Everyone.....With Exception Of Those HORRENDOUS "Fusion 3s"
sick.gif

*No Shoes For Me But Picked Up This Limited (1of100) T-Shirt While Back Home In The Chi Over The Weekend From The Shop "A-Okay"...Piece Done By TheChi Area Artist "DEAL". BIG UPS To "WreckinKickz" For ShiningLight On This BEAUTIFUL Piece
wink.gif

Real nice pickup on the belt jae626. Also, i'm lovin those 2's ^ but wouldn't want the 21's that came w/ the package.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Jae, Gus Hiddink is your HERO

where do you live anyways?
yooo mic, GUS HIDDINK is my soccer GOD hahaha i'm from los angeles, well 626 actually 15 minute east, you from amsterdam? if so..i'm veryjealous hahaha and dude, is that the chick from the petey pablo video ??

Back
Top Bottom