* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The same clowns hating on HOH pearl foams...
smh.gif
the same clowns sticking up for them...
laugh.gif

edit: NIICE fragment footscape's slingman, one of the nicest releases i've seen from them.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The same clowns hating on HOH pearl foams...
smh.gif
the same clowns sticking up for them...
laugh.gif
Its just funny to me how the same dudes are in here waiting for a pair of pearls to be posted just so they can bash it, its lame.
We know you don't like them, we heard you the first, 2nd & 3rd time. grow up!
Nice peace raids up there, reminds me of my pair. i wouldn't make any sudden cuts if i were you.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Where and how much?!?!
pimp.gif

Already got the Anderson red CL jersey. Gonna rock the White Rooney today for the match.
i bought it from a store called Weston Corporation here in Singapore...SGD$249...
but i think it's also available at the manutd.com store...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Where and how much?!?!
pimp.gif

Already got the Anderson red CL jersey. Gonna rock the White Rooney today for the match.
i bought it from a store called Weston Corporation here in Singapore...SGD$249...

Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Where and how much?!?!
pimp.gif

When I first saw the box, I thought that you had bought the ManU Opus... that giant £3,000 book...
laugh.gif
Though this ain't bad either...
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C9239B03-24A5-4E44-A76D-4EDCDF469C00}&section=aboutOpus

^ Not yet...not really in a rush for them, if they find me, then I'll purchase..........

Cris.

^ Nice shot cris. Im with ya on the 90s, they're the worst imo - but would like them to complete the set.

Which you think is the best?

Nice Armstrongs Cris!

These came in today....no idea what they are except that they are Flights from 96...I'm not up on my late 90's basketball kicks
ohwell.gif

Anyone got info on em?

Please excuse the pics overkill:

^Pippen wore those back in the day. I had those and the black ones too. Great Basketball shoe back then! Man I wish mine were still in great shape, I beatmine.

C1- nice 180's. Actually THE BEST of the pack. I can't bring myself to purcahse any of the airmaxes because they ALL had weak cw's. Besides, Lanceis a +$+%@+***.

^ Word....mostly for me, it's the cause, anything to do with Cancer research, I'm all for it, lost my Mom to it when I was younger, so that's thebmain reason for me, the shoes itself comes next.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom