* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

HADEGBITE ---------------------> day shirt is FIYAH son......im lovin it....put me in da thumbs up category....if i had da Yeezys it'd be in my closet

bklyn style baby wrote:
Originally Posted by bdis1986

bklyn style baby wrote:
The same clowns hating on HOH pearl foams...
smh.gif

son if we don't like em we don't like em OUR OPINION ..what you getting all butt hurt for? is it that you have a shoe that the majority of NT thinks is
trash..
and is nowhere near the originals
grin.gif

i came in here to see some fresh pickups, not the same clowns making the same
sick.gif
face 2weeks after release
Get over it, u still living on 2003!
Are you gonna post the same
sick.gif
face after someone post another pair of pearls? i think we get the point, you don't like them.

roll.gif

are you serious ..... dude the 09 pearls are ugly imo

/end discussion

Those Yeezy shirts are rad. Been look'n for these omni pumps forever and found them for $60 bucks on the bay DS, 25th Anniversary TMNT Donatello to gowith my original still packaged, Raging Bull Blk 5's (these are for sale sz 10) from Europe and a 2nd pair of NB 577 SNS. It's been an expensivemonth.. Griffeys, Toki Lux's, and I have the Red Raging Bull's comming too along with another pair of NB's from SNS. Hope to be done for summerexcept the AJ1 celtic/bull pack. Enjoy!

the latest crap this month. the burgundy 5's were 50 and the DTRT's were 50. no ebay steals, but local meet deals
pimp.gif
and then of course the regular crap (the pack).

great stuff folks...just adding my Memorial Day pics...just got back from Myrtle Beach...BIKE WEEK WAS OUTSTANDING

sorry for the crappy Blackberry Storm pics...hope you enjoy

Levis for da summer

5e115aeef84d9b285c187a48c5fbb311bc1f270.pjpg

been debatin on em and finally gave in...

d5b159ecf247982d0662097ac749a8b2862b932.pjpg

needed em for this.......regrettin' not gettin da royal blue one too....i love the two boxes on da sleeve

5b335513ed0cf8fb43c1924d2a3555bd704afee.pjpg

c9d25f3e23f134e898d21046483e6e640592843.pjpg

can never have enough of these.....man i love NIKE

1c625bde99f994e89dc2815a48bb1b174a3482a.pjpg

last but not least my favorite pick up...SHOUT TO TINKER HATFIELD....we appreciate all you do and have done...i love this tee

2b4157e2ff409129ed73a00ab7253c397d04e3a.pjpg

Nubucks coming Saturday....cant wait

Thanks for all the comments about the CG 11s These are my 4th pair and I will surely rock them.

hadegbite wrote:
To each is own...do you have the Yeezys? northparkblind and i hope you know those are lyrics from Kanye
grin.gif

Are you trying to clown dude on not owning the Yeezys because he dosent like the t-shirt? Yeezy are pure hype! Take the same sneaker and tell people that their"bow bow's" or some other fruit-snack rapper and see how many pairs sell.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

hadegbite wrote:
To each is own...do you have the Yeezys? northparkblind and i hope you know those are lyrics from Kanye
grin.gif

Are you trying to clown dude on not owning the Yeezys because he dosent like the t-shirt? Yeezy are pure hype! Take the same sneaker and tell people that their "bow bow's" or some other fruit-snack rapper and see how many pairs sell.

co sign on that. yeezys dont look good, but they do look comfortable

that yeezy shirt is dope...

good pick ups everyone.

hopefully I have some !%*! to post tomorrow.

iono if that fitted is gonna go with the FWs.... let us know how it turns out. this is what i picked up yesterday... its not the greatest quality.. but u canbeat $30 (impulse buy)

Back
Top Bottom