* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by searchin4js
sick.gif
Indeed...
sick.gif

GZA73- Cool Grey 11's....
pimp.gif
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

Picked up some shirts and shades for real cheap:

Shades look dusty cause I just cleaned them with a paper towel.
grin.gif

bklyn style baby wrote:
The same clowns hating on HOH pearl foams...
smh.gif

son if we don't like em we don't like em OUR OPINION ..what you getting all butt hurt for? is it that you have a shoe that the majority of NT thinks is
trash..
and is nowhere near the originals
grin.gif

bklyn style baby wrote:
smh.gif

son if we don't like em we don't like em OUR OPINION ..what you getting all butt hurt for? is it that you have a shoe that the majority of NT thinks is
trash..
grin.gif

i came in here to see some fresh pickups, not the same clowns making the same
sick.gif
face 2weeks after release
Get over it, u still living on 2003!
Are you gonna post the same
sick.gif
face after someone post another pair ofpearls? i think we get the point, you don't like them.

bklyn style baby wrote:
smh.gif

trash..
grin.gif

586Cover.jpg

As for the shades, I got them at Pac Sun. I have no clue of the brand, I threw the tag away right as I got them.

Mayhem....looks like your venturing off? Those are way outta the norm..don't you think ? I dare you to post those in the TEAM forum LOL Still clean !

i'm falling more and more in love with the pearls....i think i need a pair.....but price tag.....
sick.gif

lol tak, i've been picking up stuff that's not air maxes for a while, just never posted any pickup pics in here until recently. usually only posted theAM's in the team thread.

I like the pearls- Searchin4jays, nice pickups sir.

Meanwhile, on the lower end of the spectrum, not bad for $55.00 TTand L included.
Thanks AntDoggyDizzle
pimp.gif
-
365426303.jpg

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

bklyn style baby wrote:
smh.gif

trash..
grin.gif

586Cover.jpg

As for the shades, I got them at Pac Sun. I have no clue of the brand, I threw the tag away right as I got them.

^^^LMFAO!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Come on now. Breath easy. Its just the internet. No need to be huffing and puffing over someone's opinion...

I got 2 tee's in the mail So one is up for sale (as long as u dont live in houston
grin.gif
) its a LARGE so PM me if you want it first come first serve (pause).....oh yeahit glows in the dark
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom