MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

I hate you Malik Allen
I hate you Devean George
I hate you Juwan Howard
I hate you Eddie Jones
I hate you Jerry Stackhouse

Get these old bums off the Mavericks.

Bass is a beast, he's been my favorite player on the team since Devin left. But we can't keep him and Dirk going forward. I would consider moving Dirkin the offseason.

My number one priority for next season is trying to pry Chris Wilcox outta Oklahoma OR gamble for Jermaine O'Neal.

Avery has to go period His love affair with old bums is crippling this team. Every weakness we have has been made worse under his reign. He got rid of Quis, hestopped playing Diop, and refuses to play or add anybody that ain't older than my pops.

Yea those peja heads are od
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Dallas looks like a mentally done team. Wade started it, GS amplified it, and CP3 is about to finish it.

Filed for the end of the series when Dallas officially gets eliminated.

my mistake, i thought i put 'about' in there. Shuges, which NBA team are you a fan of. I know that you wish 24 would get run over by a bus and then backed up on just to make sure he's gone, but I've wondered what team you root for.
laugh.gif

Nah, it's not that serious. I'd never wish death upon anyone. Not even $#%+$ %#% Kobe Bryant. I hate his guts. But I'm not an extremist when itcomes to my hate.

I'm rooting for my boys man.... Melo/AI, T-Mac. That's it. I wouldn't mind seeing the C's win cuz of KG though.

It's over for Dallas. Time to blow it up for real. Get rid of as many players as possible and just start over.

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

Sneakerpro, I know you got that laker sig as a joke but its never too late to jump on the bandwagon...... See im not the type of laker fan who cares how long you been a fan nor am i the type to cry about how "This is why i sometimes hate being a laker fan because some laker fans make us look bad" No i leave that type of talk to 7 foot jabronis with laker warm ups on looking like a walking bilboard on the sideline... We welcome you with open arms. Come and join the darkside!

Real talk I like the Jazz but my blackness and the fact that I'm moving to Dallas in August just won't let me make them my favorite team.

Deron is from The Colony though so I might be able to get away with it.
laugh.gif

If Red Sox fans can do it, so can I.
ohwell.gif

Even though I want the Hornets to win this series Dallas going back home will be a problem.

(4) Dallas Mavericks vs. (5) Houston Rockets: Mavericks win series 4-3

* Game 1 @ Dallas: Houston 98, Dallas 86
* Game 2 @ Dallas: Houston 113, Dallas 111
* Game 3 @ Houston: Dallas 106, Houston 102
* Game 4 @ Houston: Dallas 97, Houston 93
* Game 5 @ Dallas: Dallas 103, Houston 100
* Game 6 @ Houston: Houston 101, Dallas 83
* Game 7 @ Dallas: Dallas 116, Houston 76

It's possible;
tired.gif

So Dallas fans are gettin pretty gloomy, but keep in mind that the home team should be winning these games, so I will assume the doom and gloom comes from howmuch of an **$ kicking it has been. But keep in mind, you go back to the D after this, and after 2 games there, its a series again.

Back
Top Bottom