MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

smh.gif
This game is done with. Possibly the series too.
smh.gif

Hornets in 6?
frown.gif

Why is Avery wearing his Spurs championship ring?
sick.gif
Fire him between quarters, Mark.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Of course nobody gives the Hornets credit for executing.
laugh.gif

So fellow Maverick fans, if we lose here which is looking more and more probable, what should we do in the offseason?
Get a new sig again? It's working for you so far.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Dallas looks like a mentally done team. Wade started it, GS amplified it, and CP3 is about to finish it.

Filed for the end of the series when Dallas officially gets eliminated.

Can we at least dead the "Dirk has a great supporting cast!" crap for awhile, now?

Dirk is 6/9 for 23 points. The rest of the team is shooting 39%, Josh is 3/10, Kidd 2/8, Stackhouse 2/7 ...

It's been this way for 2 years, now.

Sneakerpro, I know you got that laker sig as a joke but its never too late to jump on the bandwagon...... See im not the type of laker fan who cares how longyou been a fan nor am i the type to cry about how "This is why i sometimes hate being a laker fan because some laker fans make us look bad" No ileave that type of talk to 7 foot jabronis with laker warm ups on looking like a walking bilboard on the sideline... We welcome you with open arms. Come andjoin the darkside!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Dallas looks like a mentally done team. Wade started it, GS amplified it, and CP3 is about to finish it.

Filed for the end of the series when Dallas officially gets eliminated.

my mistake, i thought i put 'about' in there. Shuges, which NBA team are you a fan of. I know that you wish 24 would get run over by a bus and thenbacked up on just to make sure he's gone, but I've wondered what team you root for.

damn anybody else cracking the hell up when dudes with the GIANT PEJA HEADS come running through....gets me everytime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder if Cuban will roll out the Peja heads in Dallas...

Are you kidding me?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom