MAVERICKS VERSUS HORNETS GAME TWO: TUESDAY, 7 PM EST (TNT).

laugh.gif
I'm done.

This team is finished. Make it happen, Mark.

Explode-02-june.gif

Dallas looks like a mentally done team. Wade started it, GS amplified it, and CP3 is about to finish it.

What's sad is that the Dirk groupies have ammunition because it's basically Dirk and nobody else scoring.

As I typed this Devean George just made me want to break my TV.

We basically have to blow this up. The whole roster except Bass and Dirk and I would consider trading Dirk at this point.

IF you lose two games in NO, that doesn't mean it's over by any means though....just take care of home court and hope to steal a game in NO.

Dallas needs to send out a goon. Word to James Posey

what should we do in the offseason?
Explode-02-june.gif

Fire Avery. Trade everyone you can for draft picks or expiring contracts...

Another first round exit ---> This team has run it's course.

It looks like they've just quit. Like they just don't care about being embarrassed. I think that bothers me more than New Orleans outplaying them.

1, 2, 3 Defense... Original, Avery. I think my high school coach gave me that same halftime talk, once.
smh.gif
This dude just cannot motivate his players.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Of course nobody gives the Hornets credit for executing.
laugh.gif

So fellow Maverick fans, if we lose here which is looking more and more probable, what should we do in the offseason?

Giving up that easily, huh? This series isn't even close to being over yet... Even if y'all lose this game.

New Orleans is expected to win their home games. It isn't a series until the home team loses.

The Hornets are still the inexperienced team, and we'll have to see how they fair as an away team in the loud Mavericks arena.

With that being said... They're a very talented inexperienced playoff team...
laugh.gif

This one's done.

The Mavs get punched in the mouth and can't respond.

Emmitt Smith

BLOOOOWED OUT New Orleans is expected to win their home games. It isn't a series until the home team loses. ^ LOL.... they are likely going to lose thisseries IF they dont get swept....

Back
Top Bottom