MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M SURE THEY'LL HAVE SOME INFRARED VI'S FOR YOU
laugh.gif
me too hopefully, need them VIs in my life 
smile.gif

I just pray to the sneaker gods that i'll be able to pick up something, anything from this restock

ima12 and im about to really get swagged out with a size L pair of double layer elites and a XL over top those and those 15s in the black and golds and royals will be daddys, fitting like a glove
happy.gif

LMAO. Them black golds id cop just for collection even if its size 17. But they will only be dropping in new york, not eastbay ive been told

I remember this restock last year, it was so weak when the day came. This will be the same, unsubsribing now

I'm a sz 13 in everything except lebrons and jordan 9s, (sz 14) but even I can't get jiggy wit this. 15 & up?.. This must be for all the big foot kick lovers in the world. Not mad, slick disappointed tho lol. I had said no more kicks till may but, I would have broke rules for a pair outta that bundle I've missed out on!

Just talked to a rep... Not sure if this has already been stated, but figured this may help some people out.

Last edited:
crazy, i was about to s**t my pants when i first saw this news, then i wanted to cry when i saw that it was mainly sizes 15+

needed the black/gold 1s, fear 4s, bel air 5, & another pair of royals & breds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom